Reviews for Law Turned Love
Avamys chapter 10 . 3/5/2014
Yep, I'm too lazy to login. PM me if you want, the username's the same.

Well, this is a fairly good story, slightly above average I'd say. Firstly, the first few chapters did not leave too good an impression. There were many grammatical errors, for example, the phrase "...was stamped urgent on the envelope" in chapter one should be "the word urgent was stamped on the envelope", and the phrase "next piece of mail", also in the first chapter, is grammatically incorrect.

In the second chapter, there were mistakes such as Draco's line: "How do live in such a small place", whereas it should be "How do you live in such a small place".

Forgive me for being a Grammar Nazi, but the mistakes make were not only obvious but also causes the reader to have slight misunderstandings for a few moments. However, this problem has improved significantly in the later chapters, which I must congratulate you on.

Secondly, I feel that the last part of the plot, aka Ron holding Hermione hostage, was quite sudden. I would have liked it a lot more had subtle hints been dropped on the way.

Overall, the story is not too bad. Nice short read!
brandi chapter 10 . 10/9/2013
It was well written, but awfully rushed... :) I liked it though
BelieveInMeTonight chapter 4 . 12/27/2012
I love Draco' s comment at the end about not being married for a day and already sleeping on the couch . :)
Coydog22 chapter 3 . 7/19/2012
In the last chapter, you said GInny and Harry were in Australia. In this one, you said they were in Mexico.
Belle chapter 10 . 4/13/2012
I liked this story, it was very sweet, but I felt it was rushed toward the end (Hermione and Draco fell in love rather quickly!) and I didn't like the choices of Andie and Wyatt for the babies' names. I'm sorry for being so picky, but I just can't imagine Hermione and Draco naming their kids like that. But all in all, a nice story.
roni2010 chapter 10 . 8/28/2011
love this d/h marriage law fic..
shootingstar742 chapter 5 . 4/4/2011
awkward
shootingstar742 chapter 4 . 4/4/2011
they dont actually sleep in the same bed do they?
Forever-lolz-XD chapter 10 . 3/29/2011
it was great but how do u pronounce the babys name?
xHELLOx chapter 10 . 3/27/2011
good story :) well done :D
tfobmv18 chapter 10 . 3/23/2011
I absolutely love it. Keep up the good work.
ILoveTea chapter 10 . 3/12/2011
Nice, but I think it's a little rushed for them to be in love so soon.
Zammielover chapter 10 . 3/5/2011
Cute story :) It was kinda short for all that happened, but it was good.
jentrem99 chapter 10 . 2/27/2011
CUTE!
mekhala chapter 10 . 2/26/2011
the story was fine...writing style was good and surely the grammar was too...only thing that i am dissapointed in is that i thought that from the 6th chapter onwards the story was really rushed...i mean draco and hermione fall in LOVE (!) after barely 2-3 weeks of their marriage...i mean they have such a strong history that falling in love in such a less time is wierd...but nontheless it was a good attempt on writting this overused cliche (though this is one of my favourite dramoine cliches)...btw you should read rainbows:an arranged marriage between mafoy and granger...it is an awesome marriage law fanfic...and also the author has written the marriage stories of other supporting couples too...it is a must read for all dramione fans...
57 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »