Reviews for Falling
DeathLadyShinigami chapter 3 . 8/17/2012
Rereading this for the nth time I have to throw this idea out there.
In this chapter you mention if Luke hadn't been made Asch would have destroyed himself and the city and 'Luke' would have been born from the ashes at that time.

What if 'Luke' was born at Akzeriuth.
Just had to throw that out there cause I don't think you've done that one yet. (got pretty close during All for a Want but it didn't go down this direction)

Anyway I'm going back to rereading your Abyss fics cause I'm on a Tales of the Abyss kick having just got Tales of the Abyss for 3DS. X3
patrick the almighty observer chapter 16 . 1/31/2012
okay i have to say that i love this story so far. and i cant wait to see how this ends. hope you put out the next chapter soon. also could you make a list of whose alive and whose dead because i seem to be having a hard time keeping track of all the characters in this.
Sailor Pandabear chapter 16 . 1/18/2012
Firehedgehog chapter 16 . 5/20/2011
interesting ending there, rather sad. you know, its rare you end your tales fics like this *was getting use to teh happier ending ones*
Firehedgehog chapter 15 . 5/14/2011
*eyes really large* woah.. twisted, real nice. see u next awesome update. lol
Firehedgehog chapter 14 . 5/6/2011
great update, a bit of a sad chappy but great. poor luke, everyones just dropping like flies around him
Firehedgehog chapter 13 . 4/29/2011
OMG! the jerk is dead.. nice death
Firehedgehog chapter 12 . 4/22/2011
hes a very sick man
Firehedgehog chapter 11 . 4/15/2011
sniff... poor tear, at leats she finally grew a spine
Athina Dark-Angel of Death chapter 10 . 4/12/2011
I'm interested to see how this will end.
Firehedgehog chapter 10 . 4/8/2011
love the new update
Firehedgehog chapter 9 . 4/1/2011
wow.. nice
Firehedgehog chapter 8 . 3/25/2011
evil cliffy
Jetfighter Prime chapter 8 . 3/25/2011
Awesome I have to admit this is the first time that review one of your Tales of the abyss Stories but I love this one.

I'll try to guess your small questions:

What pisses Luke of would most likely be Replicas when you take Dist's one goal in life that is to revive Nebilim, and who knows how many he has tried to make already without us (Players) knowing.

The other would be the Sword Dancer encountered three different places, if one count how many swords Asch has it must be three or four, only the sword dancer has the same number of swords.

I might be wrong on it but I have spent 4-5 hours rereading the top story without reading the additional hint
Firehedgehog chapter 7 . 3/16/2011