Reviews for Spark This is our place
Kaze Musouka chapter 1 . 1/11/2006
OMG you write the best JinxXiaoyu fics ever! I love you fanfics! You are one of the best authors that can write lovely JinxXiaoyu fics!w Please write more!
BrideOnFire chapter 1 . 3/29/2002
Oh my gosh! You are like, seriously, one of THE best Tekken authors out there right now! Your portrayal of Ling was not OOC at all, you created a superb plot while still maintaining the character's integrity. I really admire all of your work. Please continue writing.
The Fly chapter 1 . 3/28/2002
definitly continue writing this
Aurora not signed in chapter 1 . 3/23/2002
I really liked this! I really did! I just Love J/LX fics! Please update! Or write anotehr fic with them! _
maomi chapter 1 . 3/22/2002
that was sweet _. In character, clean grammar, dramatic without being melodramatic (something i think is impossibly hard to do), and it leaves me with a dorky grin on my face _. xiaoyu's struggle with school and fights are convincing, and the scene where she takes her frustration out on jin was so real. more fic please? preferably one where she gets to kick Hwoarang into next 's Day ::evil cackle::.
Tiger5913 chapter 1 . 3/22/2002
I want Xiaoyin... X.x I hate Jin/Whoreang or Jin/Julia; write a sequel to this!
Cherie Dee chapter 1 . 3/21/2002
Yay! Another fic featuring one of the coolest game guys, Jin! _
Unholy Preacher chapter 1 . 3/21/2002
This is very good. Sorry, I'm not good at reviews but I really really really liked it. That's three really's so you should feel honored j/k. Anyway I'll keep an eye out for this other one in the works.