Reviews for Oblivious
neko-chan619 chapter 3 . 2/13/2013
i love this story it just sorta surprised me how young they were O.O
Lyricalmiracle134 chapter 1 . 10/25/2012
Will you please update this story? I've been following it for some time now and I've been wondering when you are going to update.
Tabuu99 chapter 1 . 7/16/2012
Just from the title of the story you just gave me and Idea for my first chapter for a Spectrobes story I have started.
Lyricalmiracle134 chapter 4 . 6/29/2012
Well... When your gonna update soon. I will be very happy. :)
Cylonblaze chapter 3 . 3/18/2012
XD I stink at Morse Code, so my brain can't handle that message (unless it's just a lot of periods and dashes, therefore a trick question XP)

Aaanyways, hoorah for reviving this! I thought this chapter was definitely well-written, but be careful about Lunara... though, glad to see you're adding more to her character!
Tigris-ISA chapter 3 . 2/20/2012
Lunar a is only twelve? How is she an extrakollinear explorer? Why does Rallen flirt with her? Other than that this story is amazing.
Cylonblaze chapter 2 . 12/12/2011
XD fun! It seems to be quite a while since you updated this.. but if you could, do so! Please? I likes eet! Secret romances... XP best kind. 3
Tigris-ISA chapter 2 . 3/29/2011
Soooooo... When can we fans be expecting the third chapter?
Nick4120 chapter 2 . 2/9/2011
can't wait til next chapter!
RedCrimson chapter 1 . 2/8/2011
Good start so far, keep up the good work.
12Katiebug21 chapter 1 . 2/7/2011
Well...

This looks okay, but really, I've seen better. Then again, I really don't like reading RallJeen anyways, so there's probably a bit that I've missed. Either way, I've found several little things in the text that it might be good of you to correct.

'Then I decided to have a bit of a flashback to when I first met Rallen.'

Really? You're not supposed to say stuff like that in your writing. It's one of the unspoken rules of writing, because everyone thinks that everyone else knows it! You're writing from a first-person POV, so ask yourself: Do you think like that?

As for your OC, Lunara, don't worry, I'm not going to call Mary-Sue on her, just because the Spectrobes canon has so few characters in it anyways, but I do think that her introduction could've gone a bit better. Honestly, I don't think that Rallen would completely ignore his partner like that, for the simple reason that they need to have a working relationship.

Apart from that, I only wish to say that I understand that this is only the pilot chapter, and that the rest of the story will probably be better. I've even made some of these same mistakes, and I've always really wanted someone to send me review like this, instead of praise for once.

Either way, please continue. You've definitely piqued my interest.

Katie
Nick4120 chapter 1 . 2/7/2011
this looks great! wanna use luna in the RP forum we have here? :)