Reviews for Beauty and the Tragedy
Lady of the Fates chapter 21 . 5/28
This chapter would have been an awesome way to end.
Emia606 chapter 29 . 5/12
This was one of the most amazing stories I have ever read. So much emotion and the feels oh the feels! The ending was perfect, showing the first chapter of the story was a brilliant idea and I nearly cried.
.-. u do know that amu and ami and like 6-7 years apart
seiraphic chapter 14 . 9/26/2015
Okay, the guy is fucking bipolar, one second he goes and rant on like a bastard and then another second he kissed her!? WTF!? Still, amuto is happening.
seiraphic chapter 13 . 9/26/2015
Oooooohhhhh! Snap! She's pregnant! Dun dun dun
LeahMineStar chapter 29 . 4/8/2015
This is the most beautiful story I've ever read. It literally brought me to tears. It's amazing and I definitely cannot wait to read your other stories. Keep up the good work !
Stephanie2796 chapter 29 . 1/24/2015
omgggg such a great storyy
cold-mimaimo chapter 29 . 1/23/2015
ARHHH! OMG! it was SOOOOO good! I loved it so much! Thank you! :D
HopeWithinDarkness chapter 29 . 12/28/2014
This was an amazing story and once I read the first chapter, I found myself reading the rest of it in one sitting. I love how how smoothly each event flowed into one another and that you had Kukai and Utau get to together, as well as Rima and Nagihiko. This story was really enjoyable, and I thank you for writing this 29 chapter long Amuto fan fiction. You are a gifted writer.
I'm especially happy to see that there were no unneeded fillers in the story and that the romantic scenes were believable. Your skill in explaining Amu's past was splendid. Your grammer was almost perfect and reading this through without having to correct the grammar in my mind was a precious gift that you gave me. I hope your awesomeness continues to spread.
Also, on a side note, I found out about your story through another website and read it there. I do not know if you have given permission to let the person post it there, so have the link here:
archiveofourown works /2748797 /chapters /6161918
Sorry for putting spaces between the URL, but I didn't want FF to take it away.
Once again, thank you for the story and happy writing.
KiMi
artistofthemind chapter 29 . 10/15/2014
This is amazing! It's a great piece of writing!
DevilTito chapter 29 . 8/7/2014
I nearly pulled an all-nighter to finish the story, because I was hooked! May I just say that your writing is flawless! :)
Guest chapter 14 . 7/26/2014
I'm in love with this story for as far as I've read, but I'm not sure about this chapter. I think they made up too easily. Other than that, it's good. :3
5angels4eva chapter 7 . 7/19/2014
its of the Emperor's New Groove the line is from that movie
Animefungirl12 chapter 29 . 7/13/2014
i luved this ending. amu was his reason to live. i luv it.
Animefungirl12 chapter 28 . 7/13/2014
yay they're back together forver. now just ned to end the game.