Reviews for Heels
LadyBigoud chapter 1 . 1/18/2012
cute fic!

DominusProvidebit chapter 1 . 7/12/2011
She got laid by CAL bitch! Oh yeah! I liked it. Lol I also liked the distracted Gillian from the game. Good stuff .
Zivacentric chapter 1 . 2/28/2011
OK, this is officially the first "Lie to Me" fic that I've read, even though I love the show. I found this through someone's favorites who put one of my stories on alert, and I'm so glad I did. I loved this! Honestly, you had me at the words "Super Bowl" :D as I love football. Gillian's reaction to the game was HILARIOUS and realistic; really enjoyed that. Also loved the whole bit about the heels - and the fact that she came in the next day wearing them as well. :D Nice job.
nikkidog chapter 1 . 2/8/2011
I started reading and had to stop at the comment about the commercials and open up a 'word doc' to write my review.

Back to the story . . .

OK, I know she was messing with him about Glee!

OK, you win! I'll read the whole fic after that comment! ("It's the fucking Super Bowl, get it right!")

Yep, she got a little something cuz she was rooting for Green Bay!

LMAO! Thanks!
HughSoSexy chapter 1 . 2/7/2011
Hahaha! That was great! I'm glad the SuperBowl could inspire you. : D
sash queen of the jungle chapter 1 . 2/7/2011
So flats do it for cal do they because he is a cute short arse? Wow callian got it together. About time. Thanks for writing and sharing is there anymore?
BuzzCat chapter 1 . 2/7/2011
Love this story! First Lie To Me fanfic I've read, and it was very well. I guess my only complaint would be that when it suddenly got serious, I didn't sense any real mood transition. It was more like wham-bam! here you are in a serious mood. I didn't like it.
kneelinfrontofthequeen chapter 1 . 2/7/2011
You've finally made me curious!) I've googled 'Super Bowl'. Now I know what it means xD And the idea about heels was great. I loved Gill's energy in your story, it's so natural. Thanks for writing it)
LolaRedMuse chapter 1 . 2/7/2011
Well HOT, u r writing better n better lately. im so glad that i got to follow ur evolution! u r more fluent in ur story telling no diversifying too, this is crack/fluff or fluff/humor, totally different from the genre what u showed us in Extraterrestrial n yet its great! i loved it.

"Lead the way, darlin'." i think this wasnt just a lil killer line, cos of its meaning, but it could have also worked amazingly as an implicitly naughty kinda ending, as better than Eli's line: "I got it! She just got laid." wich was a bit too obvious to me at that point.

overall i loved Heels anyway n i must say that u tricked me with the title, cos i though that punchline of the story was gonna b Gillian in fuck me heels (not the lack thereof) n Cal drooling all over her. i never saw the Sperry's coming (i guess that the "mistery" part of ur genre tag for this 1, right?). when i saw the title of the fic was "heels" i said, i gotta read that, cos im a shoe junkie, but then the flats happened, lol!

favest parts:

-Gill cussing n being overly enthusiastic about the super bowl - i felt totally identified by that-

-this lil sexy moment here: "He walked around his desk never taking his eyes off of her. Soon he was invading her personal space, his face a couple of inches for her's." mmmm...

-killer line: "Lead the way, darlin'." wich leaves everything else up to the readers imaginations, thats why i would have loved it as the final line, but still remains being my favest even if is not :)

Nagini85 chapter 1 . 2/7/2011
Thanks for this, it sure made me laugh! :)
The Pianist's Touch chapter 1 . 2/6/2011
that was great. I like the idea of Foster interrupting the case with random football cheers. and the fact that it's the girl who is obsessed with the game, not the guy. lol
Beckett NYPD chapter 1 . 2/6/2011
I don't know what it is about you folks that write fan fiction for Lie to Me, but I crackup laughing most of the time. I think it's because Cal is such a character.