Reviews for Breaking Free
PeaceAngel2025 chapter 12 . 5/31/2014
Its so interesting I can't stop reading it. Its really amazing maybe you could lighten up on the bad words a bit, but other than that this book is truly amazing
wolvesowl chapter 27 . 4/21/2014
Please do a chapter centered around Kavita! She's my favorite character!
MysteryGuest chapter 27 . 12/22/2013
OMG PLEASE UPDATE! I love love love love love this story! ;) and now something is going to happen to Jesse (HUGE FLASH FAN GUYS) AHHHHHHHH you need no must update! Please update soon!
Guest chapter 1 . 12/11/2013
jankmaster98 chapter 27 . 10/20/2013
I remember reading this fic in its beginings and only now do I review it! Man way to leave people with questions. Soon as you give answers you make new questions. Don't keep me waiting too long
Catrick chapter 27 . 8/27/2013
It felt like new avenger in the beginning, so I started to read lightly, but damn, this fic is amazing. Hands down best new generation work ever, and I read plenty of other fanfictions too(especially Harry Potter new gen ones). Love the story and all the characters. Keep on writing, cause you got me hooked.
KeepinItMunkd chapter 27 . 8/20/2013
Its great to have you back writting/continuing your awsome story again. I thought you left this permanently, glad I was wrong.

This was another great chapter and I cant wait for the next. I'm really hoping that the team can somehow get Ethan back after this battle, and really want to see more about Jack lol. Oh and I have a few guesses on who Troy's mentor may be.

Anyway, update soon plz.

soareagle chapter 26 . 6/14/2013
Hey any chance of an update?

I agree with some of the other reviewers. You should build Sky's character up a bit and make him more active and build up a friendship with Tommy.
JohnGilbertVampirehunter chapter 1 . 4/15/2013
this makes me think of Next Avengers: Heroes of Tomorrow
kylepresence chapter 26 . 4/6/2013
Wow troy is serouisly messed up can't wait to see how that unfolds
Obsidian The Ghost Faced chapter 3 . 2/17/2013
Wow-whee...action, action, action...This kind of reminds me of that movie Next Avengers, with the kids of the Avengers and whatnot...except this is much darker, and much cooler...Post-apocalyptic fics are some of my favorite reads...Keep up the good work!
Jana Girl123 chapter 26 . 1/3/2013
Aaaah, I loved the reference of 2pacs hologram:D

A lovely action-filled chapter as always. Glad to see Tommy and Allie are trying to make it work as well as Zatina and Jesse. It will be interesting to see how Tommy juggles relationships with his duty.
CA Alcantar chapter 26 . 1/1/2013
I don't understand why you are doing this to me. I mean what gives you the right? You are making me love and hate you at the same time right now. And it is a very confusing combination of emotions. I should sort it out. But let me explain why I love you and why I hate you. It's drastic really...well not really.

Ok love first. I love how Tommy confessed his undying love for Allie and how she responded. It was nicely played out and I loved how Connor was listening and decided to hold it as blackmail against Tommy. That was a nice detail. Though I didn't understand why they both got naked if they weren't going to do anything. Not that it really matters but it was still confusing.

I also liked how Sky and Jesse are becoming closer friends. Pretty sure I mentioned it before. So nice job on expanding their relationship. It would be them that coincidentally find Chris' dislodged arm in the middle of a crater. And it's a good thing too because I was beginning to wonder when and how they, the team, were going to get some leverage in this God forsaken war. So I praise you for that also.

Now I also love the developing love relationship with Z and J. They're not ideal for each other in my opinion but it works for them. Well for Jesse because he's one of those guys who looks for all the babes and then-pardon me for sounding so mean when Im not trying to-settles for a nice girl that is completely in over her head with a guy who wouldn't have looked twice at her before unless the circumstances called for it. Which is why the relationship is believable because it's really how most people end up in terms of their other half.

Now for why I hate you. Sorry for being so straightforward but I feel like saying it anyways. There is really only one thing that is bugging me. Troy. I love him and you're turning him evil on me. You're making him into a psychopath and that's not acceptable. He's the son of the goddamn Batman and Wonder Woman. He cannot be evil. Please tell me this is all a joke intended specifically for me because I'll laugh if you make just that. I don't want Troy to die or be evil. I was hoping he'd come back and save them or help them in the least. And now Alex is afraid of him. I really don't care much about that but I rather Alex be the evil psychotic asshole. So Id rather he didn't but if this is were two thirds of the trinity is going, then I would rather see Troy die in front of Tommy then him become some major evil adversary because I can't or just refuse to see it. I mean come on please don't make him bad. It's scary.

Ok that rant is over. Now to move onto ideas or rather just some pointers. I suggest you build up a relationship between Sky and Tommy. I mean they are pretty much Batman and Superman hence best friends for life. Not in the conditional sense though, they have their own form of love for each other. Which brings me to say, you need to complete the trinity with a Wonder Girl or something. Well it's a suggestion. You don't have to do it but if I may. I have an idea that just might work. You hardly touched the subject of Cassie Sandsmark. I think only once and it was brief so it could work if she had a daughter. The way it would play out is that Troy would be the only one that knew of her existence and he suggest or really just tells Alex that they're going to go look for his cousin per se. And they do find her and they add her to their team and from there, Alex being curious starts to ask her questions about her past letting us the readers know what truly happened to the Amazons and her mother. She could even have a background saying that Cassie her mother created her from clay and breathed life into her just like Hippolyta did to Diana so she wouldnt need to have a father for you to write about. Then of course somehow they'd meet up with the team and she would switch sides much to Alex dismay who was starting to like her. And it would form a love triangle with Alex, her, and Mikayla and maybe even Sky. You know the pairing SuperWonder. So yah it's just a suggestion but please take it into consideration.

Time to wrap things up. In short, I really love your story and I hate the long time intervals in between updates but they're necessary I can see. Or else the story wouldn't be this good. Remarkably, this chapter got to me also in anger but that isn't a bad thing. It just means you are good at working with a set of emotions but now you need to make it up to me so get to doing so. Oh I almost forgot, I like sadness and angst so I wouldn't mind seeing more of that. Overall however I want to applaud you for your outstanding work on character development. No two are the same and that's actually very hard to do when there's such a long range of them so good for you. Again great chapter, I hope you update soon, though I wouldn't bet on it, and I love Troy as a semi good guy. Don't think I mentioned him enough.

KeepinItMunkd chapter 25 . 11/3/2012
I so called the Green Lantern thing lol. Great chapter, it really shocked me. I had no ide that Flo would hve been the traitor. I thought it was the controlled Ethan.

Once again great chapter. Cant wait for the next, update soon plz :)

Guardian001 chapter 25 . 10/14/2012
Another amazing chapter. The revelation of the traitor was an awesome back slap to the brain! Great work and I can't wait to see how this all plays out.