Reviews for Weird
SalGersGirl chapter 1 . 8/18/2014
So very sweet, Sam was one of the good guys!
saint21 chapter 1 . 5/2/2014
Sam's such a good guy
Ghost420 chapter 1 . 8/2/2012
Awww you should make more if u haven't already :)
garnmcgaughn chapter 1 . 2/25/2012
Well done. I could definatly see Sam doing that.
MightyMyte chapter 1 . 3/20/2011
Damn. That was just seriously amazing. I can't wait for you to put another one up, because I really wanna see what happens next. So this is me crossing my fingers that your gonna continue this little series. p.s. I'm kinda in love with you're writing. It's that amazing.
riverkirby chapter 1 . 3/7/2011
Awww That was a sad yet cute story lol
IxHeartxGlee chapter 1 . 2/13/2011
Thanks for sharing!
LivinginBedlam chapter 1 . 2/7/2011
I love that you're doing more with Sam than the show has so far. I like your Sam.

Poor Quinn, all repressed and angsty.
ashadowpassed chapter 1 . 2/7/2011
Those were my two ships! So just like Sam, I'm torn between smiling like crazy because it's Puckleberry in there and being sad for Quinn. This was good. Getting all the lovely couple in one story and all.
samreihan chapter 1 . 2/7/2011
love it! just watched the ep and had this knowing smile thing going on inside my brain. the way Quinn looked at Rachel... Sam's smirk. good Faberry moments! and of course, you've got mad writing skills! thanks for the awesome stories!
thatiss0dawn chapter 1 . 2/7/2011
I just reread 'Huh' and these two are fics are great! I love well written POV stories on the relationships of others. This was no exception!
Love-Knows-No-Boundaries-101 chapter 1 . 2/6/2011
This was great :D You have to write another installment. Maybe the next one with multi-chapters. Anyway great job.

1LK0NB1
anon chapter 1 . 2/6/2011
aww...Sam is such a great guy here ) hope you continue this series
Sanetwin chapter 1 . 2/6/2011
aw! This is so cute and sad :') Poor Quinn :) aND I love how you write Sam :D
SaneTwin1-2 chapter 1 . 2/6/2011
:O I haven't seen the preview yet but now im just more excited to see the episode, thought undoubtley I'll be dissapointed because this beautifully written peice isnt incorporated in it.

Anyway, I love Sam in this story. :) He's so thoughtful, and understanding. Loved that you put a sequel, because in the first one I didn't know if Quinn had realized her feelings but by the end of this I got just a whiplash of everything Quinn was feeling and that longing. Aww! Poor Quinn!

You should make a three...quel? thirdquel? threquel...trilogy? Oh who cares. I just think you should make another one. -_-

Thanks for writing! :D