Reviews for Hallelujah
Wonders
somethingnew123 chapter 1 . 8/31/2014
I love this idea! :)
Midnight Cold Dragon chapter 1 . 10/9/2013
I loved this story. First HP one I've read, and I was very impressed. Thanks!
Jiru-senpai chapter 1 . 9/11/2013
Sigh...
Guest chapter 1 . 8/14/2013
That was hot
Bizz chapter 1 . 7/30/2013
That was an amazing one-shot that i desperately wished could become a story. TERRIFIC JOB! I ABSOLUTELY LOVED IT :D 3
Lulu chapter 1 . 12/29/2012
I do wish you'd turn this into a full story. it was simply mind blowing. I mean, like, AAAAH. Mind blowing. XD I normally go for the 200,000 word fics, avid reader that I am, but I saw yours and that song is my favorite so I figured, ah, what the heck. it turned out to be a blessing. You have a talent, don't let it go to waste.
I4got2004 chapter 1 . 12/5/2012
Freaking amazing! This story line and the way the emotions came across was incredible.
Avalon-Mist chapter 1 . 11/13/2012
Here I was nearly crying at the thought of Lucius' hair being cut, while the two of them are aching with need. Lol. Very nice one-shot, and I do love the Leonard Cohen song.
Happy chapter 1 . 9/7/2012
Whew! Very hot!
Day Met the Night chapter 1 . 8/15/2012
This song is one of my favourites and this one-shot was an incredible read. I loved all the tension between Hermione and Lucius and the whole story had this really intense, desperate feel to it that was just brilliant. Great work!
CrimsonsNight chapter 1 . 7/8/2012
very well written if a little surreal.
PhoenixPixie chapter 1 . 5/6/2012
That was fucking hot!
MaPetite-cricket chapter 1 . 4/19/2012
I have to say that my favorite part of this story is where she cuts his hair. It's just the perfect retribution. Well done, and delicious as always.
Booklvr.Annie chapter 1 . 4/14/2012
I thought this was great! Very well written and thought out.