Reviews for Hallelujah
Lumionessence chapter 1 . 5/21
There is a wealth of meaning written into this story. As much as I may adore and revel in well-written and base erotica, I have genuine appreciation for those stories that go the extra mile, as it were, to incorporate and use it in the kind of soul nurturing ambiance and healing that is present here.

Hallelujah is one of my favorite songs. Something about the instrumentals has always struck a chord deep within, and you have masterfully executed this story in conjunction with the lyrics, giving it added depth and breadth of meaning that I find is more often present in your longer works. This is the essence of your Lumione relationships that I find so entrancing; sweet, unadulterated perfection.

Deliverance, indeed.

~*~ Lumionessence
Anna B chapter 1 . 3/12
Your work is always so magnificent, I've been an avid reader for some time and was never in the habit of frequently leaving reviews, shame on me I know but your work is just so rapturous and wonderful and... healing, in so many ways, I had to leave at least an attempt at describing my immense gratitude and admiration of yourself and your work. Thank you, a thousand times thank you. When the world seems the harshest and most unbearable thing I always come back to your work. You make everything take on a new light and beauty. Ah, just thank you is never enough.
CrazySlytherin chapter 1 . 6/19/2016
oh my. love it
Lokihiddleston chapter 1 . 1/28/2016
Oh my toadstool that was amazing, short haired lucius? Gimme!
gonsalsy chapter 1 . 8/18/2015
There are a LOT of one-shots written to this song and most don't quite work, but I think you managed to capture the mood and tone perfectly. The power balance between Hermione and Lucius is just right. Thanks!
pyre-of-hellfire chapter 1 . 7/23/2015
wow... such a moving idea!
Shadamyisthebestlol chapter 1 . 11/9/2014
Wonders
somethingnew123 chapter 1 . 8/31/2014
I love this idea! :)
thunderstorm-skald chapter 1 . 10/9/2013
I loved this story. First HP one I've read, and I was very impressed. Thanks!
Jiru-senpai chapter 1 . 9/11/2013
Sigh...
Guest chapter 1 . 8/14/2013
That was hot
Bizz chapter 1 . 7/30/2013
That was an amazing one-shot that i desperately wished could become a story. TERRIFIC JOB! I ABSOLUTELY LOVED IT :D 3
Lulu chapter 1 . 12/29/2012
I do wish you'd turn this into a full story. it was simply mind blowing. I mean, like, AAAAH. Mind blowing. XD I normally go for the 200,000 word fics, avid reader that I am, but I saw yours and that song is my favorite so I figured, ah, what the heck. it turned out to be a blessing. You have a talent, don't let it go to waste.
I4got2004 chapter 1 . 12/5/2012
Freaking amazing! This story line and the way the emotions came across was incredible.
Avalon-Mist chapter 1 . 11/13/2012
Here I was nearly crying at the thought of Lucius' hair being cut, while the two of them are aching with need. Lol. Very nice one-shot, and I do love the Leonard Cohen song.