Reviews for Insanity
4sdvzrh chapter 1 . 4/6/2015
The mental illness part is nice and I like it.
All I can say to the whole marriage before recovery thing, is WTF? That is definitely wrong because a 4 year old is unable to make a decision on that scale so there is no consent. Since Karin is suffering from a major mental illness that severely limits her ability to make good decisions, Toushiro should have waited until recovery. He could still be care taker but not do something that really requires the consent Karin like marriage.
In short, it's not about age but rather about mental ability. 11 year old Karin with really damn old Toushiro is perfectly fine and screw anyone who screams pedophilia.
Good on you though, for being brave and exploring romance on a level that is foreign to the majority. I love the subtle 'screw mental illness stigma' theme you have. Toushiro stuck with Karin and gave zero craps that she was mentally ill. Love conquers all.
Kashlazy chapter 1 . 3/15/2015
So sweet! I adore this couple and I wish more serious fanfics like this were out for this couple. It really showcases the love they have for each other
KyleCynthia chapter 1 . 4/11/2013
This is such a melancholic story but yet sweet at the same time, it really touched my heart.
enneyeux chapter 1 . 10/15/2012
I love this!

For some reason, I never really saw it as pedo-type behavior until Karin pointed it out. It's not like he took advantage of her- she did have a crush on him.

Besides all that, great job! I know this is a oneshot but I'd love to read more!
BiblioMatsuri chapter 1 . 6/29/2012
Rather creepy, and still sappy. Nice, Glowing Blue. (I'm not sure myself if that last bit was sarcastic or not.)
Cilence Renning chapter 1 . 6/26/2012
wow 0.o that was amazing
Clavemien Nigram Rosa chapter 1 . 4/26/2012
That was touching, I loved it.
FairoNeko chapter 1 . 4/17/2012
I'm trully, very, seriously, touched by this story.

I'm glad in the end, Karin regained her memories.

Cheers!
yume824 chapter 1 . 3/31/2012
This is actually the CUTEST and SWEETEST story I have ever read! It deals with a much darker subject than what my first sentence implies but Toushiro is the most determined man in like... ever. I have never seen anyone be that faithful and his love for Karin can overcome anything. It's a very nice change from random fluff I usually read because madness is a very serious topic. I think that you worked out her mentality very nicely and her personality makes sense before her usual colder personality took over after Misaki's death. I really really liked it. Heck, I loved it.

~yume824
MintMint chapter 1 . 3/10/2012
Ohh, I loved this! It's just so... beautiful. I really don't know how else to describe it. You're a terrific story teller!
AnneRose chapter 1 . 3/5/2012
OMG! I really really want to hug you now! :D

awesome story! Love it!
altomoderate chapter 1 . 2/23/2012
The perfect ending...

Or, the perfect beginning!

I really adore this couple. Thanks for posting this story! ;)
The Bleached Inu chapter 1 . 1/31/2012
That sucked...Just kidding! That was really good and sweet; i loved how it plays out in the end! Great job, keep on writing! :)
MeteorLeopard chapter 1 . 12/26/2011
I read this story a while ago but didn't seem to associate it with you... Strange.

It's one of my personal favourites because its just so different. Its also a sensitive topic to write about, so getting it right while also capturing the hurt of the moments is rather difficult. Especially Ichigo and Toushirou's take on the situation and Karin's mental state.

Ichigo's guilt about his family is described rather well, though it could have been gone into with a little more detail. Then again, this story is written in short snippets so going on about one point for too long would draw the story out too much and make it almost boring.

Karin's reaction later was rather funny, actually. Her outrage about that pink shirt with the unicorn was just classic. Of course she'd go on a rant about walking in public wearing something so girly while mentioning being married in the same breath. Sometimes her priorities are just a little bit skewed. :)

It had a happy ending, which makes me smile. Nice job.
R.N. Saints chapter 1 . 12/20/2011
Sorry, hope you don't mind but I spotted an error.

'But what is she says yes? What if she does not want to divorce?'

I't suppose to be 'if' not 'is'.

Hope this helps you!~