Reviews for Next Time, Use the Post
Kithin Couthins chapter 1 . 5/9/2013
This may just be my favorite KH humor fic. Sephiroth's mommy-complex making him fall for Maleficent, Cloud's hilarious cock-blocking/third-wheeling, and just the whole thing is brilliant.

Frankly, I'm kind of shipping Sephiroth/Maleficent now, and it's all your fault.
Nuingarien chapter 1 . 4/17/2013
Oh goodness. Muahahaha
silverdigger chapter 1 . 7/12/2011
Pahahahaha! I love it when Cloud gets the verbal upper hand, it's so rare in canon or out. What makes the premise so funny it's that it's so likely, in another universe such as this one. Maleficent was one of the demons of my childhood - it's grand to see her from the outside, as it were. I'll be laughing for the next several days, I know. "Mama's boy!" Wahahahaha!
Do a Barrel Roll chapter 1 . 4/7/2011
Cloud is full of epic win right here, and you are full of epic win for writing this!
kerapal bubbles chapter 1 . 2/27/2011
ROLLINGONTHEFLOORLAUGHING.

Oh, Cloud. I love you. You're hilarious. That was brilliant. XDD ROFLMAO. That was seriously brilliant. XD
Tsukiko hoshino chapter 1 . 2/17/2011
Dear lord. I think I've gone to heaven. This is quite possibly the funniest thing I've read...since i don't even know when. I can totally see the maleficentXsephiroth thing going on- even though it disturbs me immensely.

...the kids those two would have *shudders*

And cloud? LOL. For some reason i'm totally reminded of two guys in high school trying to make one another miserable. I wonder how Sephiroth would get back at him...

This seriously needs more reviews.