Reviews for Alphabet Of Rose Tyler
AwesomeIcecreamKitten chapter 2 . 7/24/2014
Absolutely fantastic! This was so cute!
I think maybe P could've stood for "Pink and yellow" :P
An Irish Rose chapter 2 . 1/5/2013
You did an amazing job capturing the 10th doctor perfectly! It was Fantastic!
Doctor Clementine Who chapter 2 . 5/30/2012
Aww I love this!
Psychedelica chapter 2 . 3/19/2012
Brilliant fic! Funny, and really sweet :) You really capture Ten's style of writing/speaking down to a 'T', so well done! :D
TheLonelyGodsMuse chapter 2 . 8/17/2011
I love it. It's funny and sweet at the same time. Long live 10 and Rose. Great job! Fantastic!
deleted9 chapter 2 . 6/6/2011
You did amazing with these! So well-thought out, and just soo Doctor-like! Makes me want to go re-watch everything again haha...if only I had the time!
deleted9 chapter 1 . 6/6/2011
This is just lovely! You write his character so well, and I can totally see him doing this out of boredom in a cell! Just so cute! You thought of some words for letters I probably never would have thought of, but I love the connections.
HeKillsWithHisSmile chapter 2 . 6/4/2011
LOVE this story Taylor!

Love the ending as well.

Well done!
cap9419 chapter 2 . 2/20/2011
I loved this! I wish there was more to read, like Rose finding the A-Z and her reaction to it! I'll check out some of your other stories!
cap9419 chapter 1 . 2/20/2011
Why does this have so few reviews! It deserves so many more! It's really good! I'll read the second chapter now :)
Ayjah chapter 2 . 2/16/2011
Lol he is rather delusional when it comes to loving her. He just needs to face and accept :)
DWIAgal chapter 1 . 2/14/2011
This is awesome! I love the kangaroo one! XD
ValaEnVash chapter 1 . 2/14/2011
I love it! Really brilliant! Please continue quickly! ;)
SonicTeamFreeWill chapter 2 . 2/14/2011
LOL I love it Taylor! Some classic stuff in there. I esp. love about the love (as a friend, of course) and the hugs ("purely out of gratitude that she's alive, of course") haha! great work! XD
JainaZekk621 chapter 2 . 2/13/2011