Reviews for Hurting of the Soulless
elleran1969 chapter 1 . 5/10/2011
Gorgeous I think I am loving you your stories are awesome.
phyllis16 chapter 1 . 2/11/2011
hi just read another of your stories, i really enjoyed it. i read a lot and i am so tired of people torturing sam or kidnapping him. your stories are light and fun to read thank you
Sparkiebunny chapter 1 . 2/10/2011
Great story! Very nice tag to the episode, very well-written. Wonderful work! :)
CBloom2 chapter 1 . 2/7/2011
Another great tag to the episode!

I actually can't get enough of this episode and all the tags to it - but this is one that I would've like to see on screen! Love me some upset Sam and big brother Dean! Hope to see some of that in the series!

Great job! Look forward to more stories!
hotshow chapter 1 . 2/7/2011
I really enjoyed your story.

Thank you.
pandora jazz chapter 1 . 2/6/2011
Wonderful tag to the episode.

I thought you did a great job with the characters and their voices. I could picture this scene being played out after the episode went dark.

I love how Dean teased Sam about wanting pizza and then their conversation in the Impala.

I'm sure Sam will be worrying about what or if he did anything to hurt Dean. I like that Dean did share with Sam, though only after Sam realized he was hiding something, the conversation when Sam said he didn't care about Dean. I love how Dean handled this moment and tried to make Sam realize he was forgiven as soon as Dean knew he had his little brother back.

I enjoyed reading your story.

Thanks for sharing it with us.
TaraHalliwell chapter 1 . 2/6/2011
Oh man, I was waiting for someone to post a tag to 'Like a Virgin' and this is perfect! I really loved this chapter, and I really think you caught the essence of the episode.
cold kagome chapter 1 . 2/6/2011