Reviews for The Price
Lfan8 chapter 1 . 3/21/2012
Awesome story. I can't believe how long ago this was made. Glad I found it though.
Chrissy chapter 1 . 7/7/2006
On this website you are like my most favorite author. YOU ROCK!
John Doe chapter 1 . 12/9/2005
Very interesting thing Tai's going through, and very well-chosen quote at the end.
DeepThoughtsX chapter 1 . 2/24/2005
Oh sweet! One of the best stories i've read, and that's saying something. Ever thought of a sequel?
Icy-Windbreeze chapter 1 . 2/23/2005
Oh god i loved the last quote you wrote because it was so beautiful you're really a talented writer and actually im really curious at what happens when they face the others...but i guess you're not gonna write another chapter ne? Oh well anyway...im gonna read you're other stories...good luck to you *many hugs*
ChickenMan chapter 1 . 9/18/2003
very touching story about as perfect a story that long can be!your a genius with these things keep on writing!...btw TAIORA FOREVA!
qam chapter 1 . 7/3/2003
were did u get the words at the end did u make them up or find them somewere?
fatpat60 chapter 1 . 2/25/2003
Woohoo, I found a story of yours that I haven't yet reviewed so I can review it. Is this one new, I didn't see it here earlier. Nice work, deep, so sweet, sniff sniff, beautiful.

Pat
Hopeful Writer chapter 1 . 6/4/2002
Hi. I know I already reviewed, but I was rereading some of your stuff and I checked out the quote at the bottom again. It's a good quote, but it's not true. You don't have to be in love to have a meaningful and priceless life. At least, the way I think it's describing love. If you have family and friends that you are close to, then your life is priceless. If you can do one thing in your life that's important to you, than your life is priceless. If you can save one person's life, even if you never feel love towards anything, your life is priceless. Especially that last one. I really just wanted to point that out to you. Hopefully it gives you somethign to think about. §Lata§ - hW
tineryn chapter 1 . 1/24/2002
aww! youre so good. i loved the end quote.
Hopeful Writer chapter 1 . 12/24/2001
You showed a very heroic side of Tai in this story. And the quote was just fine. It fit the story well, just like all of them. Very nice story, again.
chettedizon chapter 1 . 12/15/2001
wow... you're just like me! hehe posting a lot a fanfics and trying to work them all :P demo demo, you make ccs fanarts why not try to make a ccs fanfic? *blinks* yeah you should try ;)
Minako Nine chapter 1 . 9/16/2001
logan you are way too modest. your stuff really doesn't suck, and if you have written anything original I would LOVE to read it! if you have then PRETTY PLEASE email it to me in HTML format at then send the stuff to some publisher dudes and see what happens
DigiDestined of Courage chapter 1 . 9/7/2001
If I haven't reviewed this story already, awesome story! TAIORA FOREVER!
daisukefire chapter 1 . 8/29/2001
Pretty good. I like how you described Tai's thoughts about being a murderer, and how Sora was able to forgive him, because she knew he did it out of love and passion.
57 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »