Reviews for Cannonball Run 7: High Speed Heroes
Charles Xavier chapter 7 . 10/1/2012
Nice chapter with Dracula and the vampires. My hats off to you again. Kinda liked the cookies joke with Beavis and Butt-head. Keep it up!
Charles Xavier chapter 6 . 11/26/2011
Fabulous work, guys. Fa-bu-lous. Favorite parts were with Clouseau and Cato. Keep it up and keep rolling.
Action Fighter chapter 5 . 7/8/2011
I have to say that this was a strong and well-done chapter you guys. I enjoyed the action and comedy that was displayed upon sight and I applaud the hard-work and effort that was placed into the writing itself. I look forward to seeing the next chapter being posted up and that I'll definitely read it in an instant. Great job you guys.
Charles Xavier chapter 5 . 5/21/2011
Cool stuff. I loved what you did with President Harris. You nailed his character better than I did. lol Looking forward to more.
TimX7 chapter 5 . 4/28/2011
That was good... Both chapters were amazing. I'll send you the second Power Ranger fight scene soon.
GothicChevy chapter 3 . 2/22/2011
again. Very long-winded where it doesn't need to be. but I guess that's the nature of a story with too many so far, but I find the code names confusing as I've stated in emails before. anyways, I'll keep an eye on this.
GothicChevy chapter 2 . 2/22/2011
Another good, but again, long-winded chapter. The only confusing thing I noticed is that there are 2 '69 Oldsmobile 442's in this. I'd personally switch one of them to a newer 442 (I personally am fond of the 1991 Oldsmobile Cutlass Calais Quad 442. 2.3L DOHC 16 valve. 4 cylinders, 4 valves per cylinder, dual exhausts, 192 HP... and FWD XD)

But it's you story. the long-windedness of these stories gets to ya after a while.
GothicChevy chapter 1 . 2/22/2011
*POOF*

I have arrived to leave a review!

This loks almost identical to the chapter I recieved months ago in my email with the exception of my suggestions of the Front Wheel Drive Chevrolet Impala, and the opening song. Overall, it's very well written, if a bit long-winded. I still wish you'd have used the McLaren F1 instead of the Lamborghini for Lara's team since the Lambo is a 2 seater and the McLaren is a 3 seater... and faster... In fact when they race McLaren F1's against Bugatti Veyrons, they usually have to stage the race multiple times in order to get the McLaren to lose.

ONTO THE NEXT CHAPTER! :D
TimX7 chapter 2 . 2/10/2011
well another fine chapter. And I can see good things for Team Red Ranger. Speaking of which, I already sent what Anthony wanted for the North America chapter. So that's done for my team. Now hurry and get the party chapter up.
TimX7 chapter 1 . 2/6/2011
That's it? I was hoping for a lot more teams, but this is still good to tide me over for the next chapter. Keep up the good work guys! And let me know what is the race route. So I can get started on Team Red Ranger's scenes.