Reviews for Come Back To Me
foreverulove chapter 23 . 7/7/2014
Wow! This was amazing! Just found it! You got step and Brendan so perfectly! loved it! The ending melt my heart! Your first are amazing!
browneyes69 chapter 23 . 9/13/2013
This is one of the best stories Ive read on to read more from you soon ,
BestINeverHad chapter 23 . 5/28/2013
Oh my fucking god! I loved this so much! It's so amazing :D
annieathome1 chapter 23 . 5/1/2013
I've just finished reading this - what a lovely AU for Stendan! you have Brendan only admitting he 'cared' about Steven, to Steven being the most precious thing in his life. I liked the Britzeee relationship in this, and how when Mitzeee ask what changed? Brendan saying 'I saw him with another man!' - 'Brendan was all about territory' but it was so much more than just that! how endearing & really momentous that at hospital, Brendan was willing to identify himself as Stevens 'husband'! loved your/Steven's description of Brendan as 'you gorgeous bastard'! - he is, innit he? yum! and one of the most sobering lines I've ever read in Stendan fiction was that slam one of Andy's henchman said to Brendan after Steven's hit & run - 'you like your men battered & lying beneath you!' - that was so truthful, so mean spirited & cut so to the quick for us & Brendan it literally made me gasp upon reading it! and Cheryl figured it out, Mitzeee discovered it, Danny knew from way back, Noah suspicioned, practically the whole village could see it - 'you are so blatant about me!' Steven blurts out - why, why, why did it take so long for Brendan to say ILY and to hold Steven's hand? but he did say it, he did grab his hand, he finally did talk the talk, walk the walk. your writing just made the chapters fly by! very enjoyable read this!
Guest chapter 23 . 2/9/2013
Read this fic again and I still love it and its still one of the best out there. And that it was a long term fic was perfect your just amazing!
Guest chapter 23 . 11/25/2012
That was the best story I've had the pleasure of reading in quite a while. Thank you for your hard work in giving me a great story to read.
Ps. Better story than the tv show.
Vishous Nemesis chapter 23 . 11/17/2012
That was beautiful :D :')
PatriciaJessic chapter 23 . 11/9/2012
This story was breathtakingly awesome. I couldn't stop till I got to the last chapter. It was exellent and I can't wait to read the sequel
kabr chapter 23 . 11/2/2012
Amazing. Read it all in one go. Couldnt stop. Great story and so well written. Well done. Loved it.
reality slayed the dreamer chapter 23 . 10/29/2012
I really love this story, I can't believe I've never read it before!
Reality slayed the dreamer x
ruth allen chapter 23 . 12/31/2011
i love your fan fiction about these two. you write so well well done to
Sinceslicedbread chapter 23 . 5/9/2011
I am in awe of your writing talent. You are my favourite author. This story had me gripped from begining to end. Your characters are so empathetic and emotional, they are a joy to read. If you were ever to write anything original, I'd be more that happy to read it. Thank you.
iscreamloud chapter 23 . 3/4/2011
OMG just caught up on this! What an amazing end! Bloody perfect!

Loved the whole fic, was a brilliant read! Thank you for sharing x
Zoey Bella chapter 23 . 2/27/2011
That was beautiful! AMAZING infact! Well done, you should be proud of yourself :) x
Lifeisshit chapter 23 . 2/27/2011
So glad it had a happy ending! Love it soo much, it's gonna be one of my favrouite fics of all time! :P