Reviews for Reunion
Kitten Of Edo chapter 1 . 1/28
*is too lazy to sign in* do you any others-here or on AO3- with Cloud being a ulfhednar?
AtsukoSchulyer chapter 1 . 1/30/2013
Well done!

It's a new take on the wolf-Cloud connection, and I like it. Keep up the great work!
Asphen chapter 1 . 5/11/2011
This was a billiant piece. I love when he referred to Denzel (and Marlene) as a pup! Tifa's doubt was very realistic. I love to see more exploring this universe!
Fai Gensou chapter 1 . 4/3/2011
I have a similar idea, only in mine the Strifes need to fight and kill a wolf of their gender and eat the heart before they can change, and it's more of a anthro mix tho they can go full. Really should write it out one day...
Irish-Brigid chapter 1 . 2/17/2011
It seems to be somewhat popular to depict Cloud as a werewolf or something similar. Of course, the whole 'Cloudy wolf' thing and even the name of his motorcycle would make such an idea fairly obvious.

And it works. I have wondered how Cloud could have gotten through that fall with just skinned knees when Tifa ended up in a coma. Not to mention all the other things he'd done before getting enhancements.

I also like the detail of him still being in his clothes. The most common question with shapeshifters: where do their clothes go?
Linnorria chapter 1 . 2/6/2011
Glad to see this posted here. It makes it much easier to keep track of. :D