Reviews for Reunion
kelleyj17 chapter 1 . 6/21
what an interesting idea to answer an old mystery! As always, your characters are well drawn and likeable, and something like this change might actually convince me that cloud has the possibility of being happy and stable in the futurewhich he does seem to be in most of your fics.
Kitten Of Edo chapter 1 . 1/28/2014
*is too lazy to sign in* do you any others-here or on AO3- with Cloud being a ulfhednar?
AtsukoSchulyer chapter 1 . 1/30/2013
Well done!

It's a new take on the wolf-Cloud connection, and I like it. Keep up the great work!
Asphen chapter 1 . 5/11/2011
This was a billiant piece. I love when he referred to Denzel (and Marlene) as a pup! Tifa's doubt was very realistic. I love to see more exploring this universe!
Fai Gensou chapter 1 . 4/3/2011
I have a similar idea, only in mine the Strifes need to fight and kill a wolf of their gender and eat the heart before they can change, and it's more of a anthro mix tho they can go full. Really should write it out one day...
Irish-Brigid chapter 1 . 2/17/2011
It seems to be somewhat popular to depict Cloud as a werewolf or something similar. Of course, the whole 'Cloudy wolf' thing and even the name of his motorcycle would make such an idea fairly obvious.

And it works. I have wondered how Cloud could have gotten through that fall with just skinned knees when Tifa ended up in a coma. Not to mention all the other things he'd done before getting enhancements.

I also like the detail of him still being in his clothes. The most common question with shapeshifters: where do their clothes go?
Linnorria chapter 1 . 2/6/2011
Glad to see this posted here. It makes it much easier to keep track of. :D