Reviews for Decorated Faces
xxneversayingxx chapter 1 . 4/9/2011
loved it :)
He-Who-Must-Be-Read chapter 1 . 2/22/2011
This is a good story. It will definitely help me come up with my own. keep it up :)
HarryPotterResidentEvilFan chapter 1 . 2/6/2011

Oh my mew, I loved it! ;)

So hot and sweet and right and angsty.

Reg you stupid boy. You love James and he loves you!

I liked the Jamus reference! ;) Even if it made Reg sad. :(

Jamgulus is sosososososososos amazing. I loveeeeee it! :D

This tore my heart into little bitty pieces. So effen sad!

DM? Good choice. ;) And great choice in lyrics to match a great fic.

YOU MUSTMUSTMUST DO MORE JAMGULUS! Though next time from James pov. Or Sirius! Maybe even Remus! :)

Jamgulus is so amazing. You did them justice. Captured them perfectly.

Angst is one of my favorite things, and this was /almost/ to da*n angsty! ;(

Perfect mew! So many nice things I could say about this.

One of my favorite of yours. Hell, one of my favorites ever. Definitely my favorite Jamgulus.

This made my heart bleed!

The smut was great! ;) So hot. Had me wanting more, lol. My imagination wad running wild! ;)

Loved it!

*favs, obviously. If people dont then they're dumb*

Morghen chapter 1 . 2/6/2011
OMM, my two favorite, very hot, very sexy characters together. I'm afraid that I only have one word to describe my feelings about this fic: YUM!

Wow, though. I was blushing, then smiling, then blushing, then frowning. A lot of blushing goes along with reading this fic, lol. I mean there's no denying that it's a very, uhh, sexy fic, but you were able to keep it classy and not just like "Oh yeah, James and Regulus fucked each other's brains out over and over and over and over again." You had an actual story line going on and the sex just made it yummier, haha.

I liked Regulus conflicted feelings about the whole situation. He has never reminded me of someone who ever really knows exactly what he wants because he's always been told what to do. It really showed in this because he finally found what he wanted, but was so used to being told what to do by his parents that he threw it all away. It really contrasted with James' confident personality, 'cause, uhh, James definitely knew what he wanted.

I was pretty much holding my breath near the end while Regulus was debating what he should do. It was sad that he didn't stay with James, but obviously it wouldn't work out. It was still sad, though.

w00t for the Jamus mentions!

"Whoever said that James was as straight as they come had not been on the receiving end of one of his masterful blowjobs…"

Hahahaha, that line made me laugh really hard for some reason! Lucky, lucky Reggie!

Great work! You write my Reggie-Poo so well!