Reviews for I Honestly Love You
LovesArrow chapter 3 . 1/25/2012
Emoryems chapter 3 . 11/14/2011
I've read through a huge chunk of your Glee fics tonight and I adore them all. The angst is delicious and wonderfully done.

Alekin chapter 3 . 8/23/2011
There's any chance for this story to be continued? You kinda left it at it's worst moment... I wonder where all this leads to. Please keep writing!
TheGleeThing chapter 3 . 8/16/2011
wow i really hope you update soon.
sami1010220 chapter 3 . 8/14/2011
AHHH! how can you leave it there? please, PLEASE update this fic!
kriskas chapter 3 . 8/11/2011
Really good! I would very much like to see where this is going! I guess I'm just too addicted to Klaine and drama...xD
TrulyShadowKissed chapter 3 . 7/4/2011
Gosh Blaine! What is wrong with you? I love this story and I can't wait to see how you thicken the plot!
IMimelda chapter 3 . 6/14/2011
Awww, Blaine finally figured it out. I guess what Kurt said about knowing he's a mess hadn't changed his feelings was what Blaine needed to hear for it to sink in. He knows him, and doesn't have illusions of someone Blaine isn't. He just didn't communicate that sudden understanding to Kurt. Right? Man, I cant wait to see how you have him figure that next step out! Well done once again!
Ali chapter 3 . 6/14/2011
Heartbreaking...but so good.
NotMyBabies chapter 3 . 6/13/2011
AH, the classic Show-You-I'm-A-Screw-Up routine. I've tried it. I can't wait for more!
Katamabob chapter 3 . 6/13/2011
I really like this. It's a great idea, really emotional and very in character. I'd love to see what happens next! Poor, confused Blaine.

soundsaboutright chapter 2 . 6/13/2011
Wow, let me just say that I feel, in all your stories, not just in that one, that you really have a grip on the true and very essence of the two boys' respective characters... Although it is developped differently than on the show, it is so honest and realistic.

It has taken me quite some time to work out what to make of Blaine's character in particular, but I think your writing captures his true self perfectly (at least how I percieve him now, that is).

I feel your writing is brimming with psychological insight into the human condition and Blaine's and Kurt's character, when at the same time you don't have to spell it out or overanylyse (like I have to fight the urge within my own writing), but trust the reader to get the picture, and you make it sound so easy!

I really like your style, and am very curious how this story will develop.

Now I feel I have to rewrite my own work;)Very inspiring, thank you.
myaenadgal chapter 3 . 6/13/2011
I really love less-than-perfect! Blaine and a Kurt who is fairly emotionally mature...this story is a joy to read! Please update soon :)
seeleyboothfan chapter 3 . 6/12/2011
So glad you're continuing this. This chapter was really good.
thisisbreanna chapter 3 . 6/12/2011
Ah! You should update like super soon.