Reviews for Little Miss Checkered Dress
OMG I have read this a couple of times now and I cry every time. Your words captured all the emotions I believe Rachel would have had when starting over with Finn. The show made their reconciliation too easy on Finn. He never had to work on earning Rachel's trust again. You did a fantastic job. God I really miss good Finchel fics.
Guest chapter 1 . 1/20/2015
Classic finchel fic love it!
FinchelWriting chapter 1 . 12/19/2014
Maybe it's because the story/song hit too close to home, but I find this story amazing, and anything but pointless. I really loved it. The way Finn matures... It feels natural and it's amazing. He discovered that not being a bad boyfriend (didn't necessarily mean being a good one. Your mind really has a wonderful way of working if you can listen to a song and come up with a story like this. The writing, the narration, the characterization. Everything is well done and every single word of it is needed in the progression of the story. I am almost sorry that I had to postpone reading it because of school, but I think I wouldn't have seen it with the same eyes back then. Really worth it :)
xo
RockerPrincess83 chapter 1 . 4/6/2014
i can't believe i've never read this story before! i seriously thought i've read every finchel story you've ever posted but i was sadly mistaken and so disappointed in myself :( this was phenomenal! i loved how everything was candy and rainbows once they got back together and had to work on their normalcy. another masterpiece to add to the many :)
samya10 chapter 1 . 12/21/2013
Loved it so much! One of my favs! :)
Potterworm chapter 1 . 3/25/2013
I've been slowly making my way through all of your stories. Your writing is gorgeous. This fic is just real life, with all the ups and downs, and you made the "boring" little parts of a relationship so crucially interesting. Because it's the summers like the one you described that make a relationship turn into love (not getting up on stage and singing).
Aundielen chapter 1 . 2/13/2013
I really liked this! Their insecurities made them human. It's a slice of what life really is.
xbecbebex chapter 1 . 12/1/2012
adoraaaable
IntoTheDarkness29 chapter 1 . 7/13/2012
LOVED IT!
mcabi chapter 1 . 6/16/2012
Why are your stories so perfect? Sigh.
MrsMosley chapter 1 . 6/10/2012
I think this story made a very important point: nice guy, even *good* guy, does not equal a good boyfriend. I've thought before that Finn's 'I love you' in Journey wasn't real. I believe he was being honest in so far as he knew his feelings, but the truth is that he didn't know what love was. That was clear in his behavior toward Rachel in the earlier episodes of season two. I'm willing to give him a break - 'cause, hey, he's a 16-year-old kid - but even so I think the series of awakenings that you so beautifully illustrated in this story really needed to happen for Finn to became a man, and it needed to happen in order for him to truly be Rachel's man. So - awesome job.
luafontes chapter 1 . 5/12/2012
so sweet!
WWMTgirl chapter 1 . 4/10/2012
I hate Finchel. And Finn.

I loved this story. I loved that Finn tried to not be a jerk and really loved Rachel. I loved his cluelessness because you could see him trying so hard to get past it and he didn't let it cripple him. I loved the Rachel you wrote. I loved the way the Glee club finally treated Rachel right. I LOVED THIS.
myeveryday chapter 1 . 3/22/2012
I thought this was really sweet! I loved how Finn stood up for Rachel and how he showed her all of the ways that he loved her. Great job!
CoryKesler chapter 1 . 1/2/2012
Awww! That was adorable! I love Finchel fluff so much and you wrote Finn and Rachel perfectly!