Reviews for Six Seater Table
EnterMariska12 chapter 1 . 3/23/2014
Oh my god.
natsuki3 chapter 1 . 2/21/2014
"It's the best fucking thing you'll ever taste at this table."
HAHAHA XD
Alais Trancy chapter 1 . 1/9/2014
I have now finished all of your story's and loved every moment thx SO much
You've not only made amazing works of art but saved an amazing work of art in the process that means the world to me and would have caused the loss of me also... Me and my redemption sisters can't thank you enough for this mostly me the queen of issues. Amelia the queen of spiking/queen of scars, Lilly the girl cut off at 14 for being lesbian, Rachel are own chain smoking adoptive mother, and her loving girl freind Hayley who is the sweetest girl in the world Isabel are own circus wonder... And May the amazing peice of art we all could have lost so soon after Bailey died we love you even if you never see this We LOVE you! cheers Dayna
May996 chapter 1 . 6/26/2013
Really Awesome!
garden-nomes chapter 1 . 3/3/2013
that last line is total gold...lol
Jillian chapter 1 . 3/2/2013
Omfg this is perf 3
InLights chapter 1 . 8/12/2012
hotness.. 3
MusicLover713 chapter 1 . 12/26/2011
That was fucking brilliant/sexy/epic! It was fucking brilliant and brilliant fucking. ;D Awesome job!
mUfF MuNcHeR chapter 1 . 8/29/2011
Holy. Fuck. That was so rebelliously hot. Emily's a dirty dirty girl, who'd have known?
Naoemms chapter 1 . 7/23/2011
SEXY! Loved it!
Scarfen chapter 1 . 7/19/2011
HAHAHAHA! Oh my goodness that was brillant. It is beautfully written as always but that last line just killed me. Great job and thank you so much for being such a fantastic writer.
Brookie Cookiee chapter 1 . 4/29/2011
Thatt was fucking hawt ! :D
GONENOW1 chapter 1 . 3/21/2011
Hypes you know how write your shit awesome!
LF chapter 1 . 2/16/2011
When you get thirty or so reviews for a oneshot in this fandom, you know you're on to something. Keep doing what you're doing. Your writing is beautiful.
Abnab chapter 1 . 2/14/2011
I loved this. It was hot as hell. It was nice to see Em and Naomi by themselves. And the last line got me to laugh out loud. Awesome job like always!