Reviews for Reverse Destiny
Claciro chapter 3 . 1/1
I love it. Please continue somehow. :D
Izumikii chapter 2 . 11/26/2015
Awesome! I really like what Naruto is doing and how he's a little flippant and nonchalant . It makes for a pretty light hearted sorry and is really enjoyable to read . I'm trying so hard to imagine naruto with white hair lol . Anyways , I really hope you update soon!
Guest chapter 3 . 11/23/2015
Are u ever going to update
NOBODY chapter 3 . 11/1/2015
I think this has potential . As long as you keep it up it will be frequently. Cause I need MOAR.
Guest chapter 3 . 11/1/2015
gg
Erised Nettogrof chapter 3 . 8/28/2015
Wait, I'm a bit confused, how many years have passed when Naruto was training? Cause you wrote that "Normally that would've taken three and a half years, but Heikou insisted on teaching not only the way of the sword but also the way of the samurai.", so that would mean that it took longer, so how many years have passed?

Other than that, this story is pretty amazing. The timeline is kinda confusing, but it's great nonetheless. Keep up the good work!
Guest chapter 3 . 7/23/2015
No! don't leave it there! please update
Manillalu chapter 3 . 3/14/2015
I love time travel! And I love that this story goes ino uncharted territory! I haven't read a story yet where naruto comes at this time and as an unaffliliated traveling nin
devil122 chapter 3 . 10/24/2014
story is nice and good , though i must say you are really good at writing battle scenes ...
hope you update the story..
AnimeFreak71777 chapter 3 . 8/14/2014
Please update! :D
Maniac chapter 3 . 6/1/2014
It's been a few years since you wrote this and do not know if you even still have this story, but this story is amazing and I hope you continue it. Ja nee.
Maniac chapter 3 . 3/19/2014
More, please do not stop writing this story. I like how you put so much detail in your battle scenes. But your time skipping a lot and it's making the story kind of vague. Keep up the good work.
Guest chapter 3 . 1/28/2014
Update soon please
O-I A whyyyyyy chapter 3 . 1/9/2014
Whyyyy whyyywhywyhwywhywhwywhwywhywhwy ?! Such a cliffy is killing me this sooooo awesome! XD
ougley chapter 3 . 11/24/2013