Reviews for Reverse Destiny
Erised Nettogrof chapter 3 . 8/28
Wait, I'm a bit confused, how many years have passed when Naruto was training? Cause you wrote that "Normally that would've taken three and a half years, but Heikou insisted on teaching not only the way of the sword but also the way of the samurai.", so that would mean that it took longer, so how many years have passed?

Other than that, this story is pretty amazing. The timeline is kinda confusing, but it's great nonetheless. Keep up the good work!
No! don't leave it there! please update
Manillalu chapter 3 . 3/14
I love time travel! And I love that this story goes ino uncharted territory! I haven't read a story yet where naruto comes at this time and as an unaffliliated traveling nin
devil122 chapter 3 . 10/24/2014
story is nice and good , though i must say you are really good at writing battle scenes ...
hope you update the story..
AnimeFreak71777 chapter 3 . 8/14/2014
Please update! :D
Maniac chapter 3 . 6/1/2014
It's been a few years since you wrote this and do not know if you even still have this story, but this story is amazing and I hope you continue it. Ja nee.
Maniac chapter 3 . 3/19/2014
More, please do not stop writing this story. I like how you put so much detail in your battle scenes. But your time skipping a lot and it's making the story kind of vague. Keep up the good work.
Guest chapter 3 . 1/28/2014
Update soon please
O-I A whyyyyyy chapter 3 . 1/9/2014
Whyyyy whyyywhywyhwywhywhwywhwywhywhwy ?! Such a cliffy is killing me this sooooo awesome! XD
ougley chapter 3 . 11/24/2013
FatesShadow83 chapter 3 . 10/20/2013
Love this! Would love to read more if the muse returns! :-)
Dimensionist chapter 3 . 10/10/2013
Hm. This is a really good fic. Are you planning on continuing it?
Zlatka chapter 3 . 7/3/2013
froger495 chapter 3 . 6/28/2013
cant wait for the next chapter.
uchihatetsu chapter 3 . 6/11/2013
you stopped this fic. It is regrettable. Naruto battle with history figure and further his skill in swords and seals is interesting. Hope you continue...!