Reviews for Dean and Alexis Years
big glee famanic chapter 13 . 11/25/2014
Cute update?
Winchestergirl67 chapter 13 . 7/3/2012
I really liked this, it was great!
gemini.xoxo chapter 13 . 10/8/2011
Cuteeeeeeee! Love the dynamics! (:
Carver Edlund chapter 13 . 6/15/2011
aww poor lexie :(
Me chapter 13 . 6/13/2011
Really great! Loved the ending it was cute! Showed alot of trust and careing between the siblings!
brandibuckeye chapter 13 . 6/13/2011
Great chapter! I love how Lexie reflects about home and what it is to be normal. I can't wIt to read more please update again soon.
Shes.So.Wasted.Going.Insane chapter 12 . 4/30/2011
Really good. I like this story alot! I think they should go visit logan to see how they were like when they were younger.

Also lex should get a boyfriend or have her first kiss or something. Anyway, your a really talented writer! Cant wait for more! :D
brandibuckeye chapter 12 . 4/5/2011
Wow, I don't think I would have forgiven Dean that fast, especially since he jumped on her as soon as she got in the door, but hey I can be defensive. Can't wait to read more!
brandibuckeye chapter 11 . 3/22/2011
Great chapter! It's so frustating that John can't ever show gratitude, or any kind of emotion for that matter. Thank god Lexie has Dean or she would be one depressed girl. Please update again soon!
Carver Edlund chapter 10 . 3/14/2011
and the hits just keep on coming! cant wait to see how the three get themselves out of this one!
brandibuckeye chapter 10 . 3/14/2011
Oh well that changes things! Can't wait to see what happens next!
Carver Edlund chapter 9 . 3/11/2011
poor lex! at least dean is there to try and take her mind off of some of the stuff that is going on!
brandibuckeye chapter 9 . 3/10/2011
Crazy! Can't wait to read more!
FoxFire90 chapter 9 . 3/10/2011
Ah! I hope Lex gets better!
brandibuckeye chapter 8 . 3/7/2011
Great chapter, can't wait to see how they figure this one out!