Reviews for EO Drabble Challenge Circle Square
twinchaosblade chapter 1 . 2/7/2011
Really fine piece about the aftermath of Dean's unique experience. And it's totally understandable that he doesn't want to share RoboSam's actions with his little brother as long as he doesn't remember anything. Especially in light of the consequences Sam's memory might cause, it's definitely better to try and shield Sammy from that. I know you probably can't outrun those memories for ever but in the end Dean is absolutely right in his observation that they need to go forward, move on and find some solid ground of brotherhood; then they can face anything that comes their way!

Very well done!
1983Sarah chapter 1 . 2/7/2011
It's great! A mix of darkness and light humor all in one!
fifimom chapter 1 . 2/7/2011
like reading the moment. thanks for writing it.
Twinchy chapter 1 . 2/6/2011
*cheers* Another drabble from you, Paris dear! *cheers some more*

And such a lovely one with all the shmoopy emotions between the brothers I could possibly hope for as well. *hugs*

It's highly probable IMHO that Dean would still have trouble with what went down when he was a vampire-to-be - and that such things might screw up their hunt then and there.

Yet, he had Sammy back, really back! For good. And it was gorgeous and thrilling for Dean to be with his little brother again. *smishes*

I loved your snarky reference to Mystery Spot out of Dean's mouth, even though the hint was maybe a bit cruel.
Nana56 chapter 1 . 2/6/2011
Yeah, he can't dump it all on Sam at once. Give the guy some time between revelations. Keep that wall in place!

Dean has to have some leftovers from his time as a vampire. He can't help it.

Nicely done. :)
Enkidu07 chapter 1 . 2/6/2011
oooh, what a contradiction. Lovely.
7kstar chapter 1 . 2/6/2011
Now why do I think that little issue could morph into a big problem...You are going to write it aren't you? :)