Reviews for Servants of Whim
Lolly chapter 3 . 1/27/2012
Absolutely in love with this story! Your humor is spot on with the characters. You really do my all-time favorite series justice :) Can't wait to read more!

*Lolly*
LovelyDays1000 chapter 3 . 8/9/2011
Hahahaha! I can definitely see Sebastion getting into an argument with a game! Please, write more 3
Lamia of the Dark chapter 3 . 7/17/2011
lol

I assume that Conrad will be next?
Lamia of the Dark chapter 2 . 7/17/2011
Ooh, I forgot to put this story on my alerts. I had no idea there were new chapters!

That was pretty funny :D
Wolf Passion chapter 3 . 6/30/2011
Aawww this one was very cute. I adore Kingdom Hearts and agree to the complication of the game. So far, too great! Hope it continues.
Wolf Passion chapter 2 . 6/30/2011
And the laughter just keeps rolling! Keep up the good work, Ven! :)
Wolf Passion chapter 1 . 6/30/2011
LOL. Great work Ven! :D your comedy is amazing like KC herself.
LetterBeeNations chapter 3 . 6/20/2011
OMG! That was so funny! My family was giving me weird looks the whole time I read it!

Another marvelous chapter! Can't wait for the next one.

And, I loved how you mixed my favorite video game with my favorite Vampire.
LetterBeeNations chapter 2 . 4/28/2011
I laughed so hard! And they are so awesome! If I didn't know any better, I'd say YOU WERE Kresley Cole!

I don't have one for Sebastian -as of now- but I have a few others:

Malkhom Him Home. (Demon From The Dark - Welcome Him Home)

I Could Rydstrom Him All Night Long. (Kiss Of A Demon King - I Could Ride Him All Night Long)

I'd Lachlain Him To My Bed. (A Hunger Like No Other - I'd Lock Him To My Bed)

Cade'nt You Go Any Faster? (Dark Desires After Dusk - Can't You Go Any Faster?)

Chase His Arse Through Town. (Dreams Of A Dark Warrior - Chase His Arse Through Town)

Bowen Down. (Wicked Deeds On A Winter's Night - Bow Down)

I'll send more when I'll figure them out...
Ru-Doragon chapter 2 . 3/15/2011
-falls over cracking up- OMG! I love it! Ummm, something to do w/ The Little Mermaid and that Sebastian maybe? -grins manicly- PLEASE tell me that Nix is gonna me a main instigator in all of these. PLEASE! I fricking LOVE Nix! She's just so fricking awesome!
Rylie16 chapter 2 . 2/13/2011
Haha loved this chapter! I dont have a title for you sorry!
AE chapter 2 . 2/13/2011
Love the stories, I hope you keep 'em coming! I am impressed at how well you lived up to Kresley Cole's humor. The "Nikolai'd" story was especially funny! Its really great seeing our favorite characters get together.
Miralana chapter 1 . 2/7/2011
Oh my god this is sooo awesome! I want more!

Something about Nix, Lothaire, Regin, Chase or La Dorada?

Please!
Lamia of the Dark chapter 1 . 2/6/2011
YAY A NEW FIC IN THIS FANDOM.

Post more chapters soon, especially ones with Sabine in them!