Reviews for Never the twain shall meet
Snowdrop Pax chapter 18 . 5/25
Hey...Im an Author not logged on...I noticed you like both sherlock and doctor who...PM me and I can help you get sherlock I have the help of the autobots, decepticons, Luke and Laya Skywalker also, Plus we can chat :D (P.S. my pen name is Snowdrop Pax)
oh my god. this story is sooo good. just wanna tell you that you're an amazing writer. and I really enjoyed reading this
smilinglizards chapter 27 . 12/11/2014
I loved this. it didn't feel like it was dragging along. it had a great plot, not too much OOCness, you had a new twist here and there that kept the story interesting. perfect amount of big brother mycroft too. I absolutely loved this.
Conn JS1 chapter 1 . 6/15/2014
so sweet!
Mrs Potter-Jackson-Holmes chapter 2 . 4/13/2014
Omg. Amazing
Guest chapter 27 . 3/21/2014
I enjoyed this story. Thank you for sharing it.
Esstell chapter 27 . 4/2/2013
I so loved this fanfic! It was something I was looking for for a months! Keep writng! :)
Kashel chapter 1 . 3/19/2013
A great story you have here.
I especially loved the last chapter; how did you manage to get so much awkwardness into your writing? I felt as if I was part of the brother "reunion", Sherlock and Mycroft must have felt just the same. This awkward moment, so awkward, so... you get the point XD
Nice story in all accounts but one: why are there no more chapters?
Kidding. Good moment to end it, find some sort of closure.
I'll have a look at your other stuff, a shame I didn't know you as an author before.
MasterRet chapter 2 . 11/10/2012
May i just say that when i read the line from chapter 2, "what have you done to Gladstone now?" I was overcome with such intense humor that I lowered my head and did nothing for the next ten seconds. That is THE funniest thing I have seen in fourteen years. Thankyou, thank you so very much.
Queen Farli chapter 22 . 10/28/2012
Oh, didn't you know? They are the Government's guinae-pigs (sp?). They take them away and test them to see how they work and how to fix them. Never any familiy, or bribed away. Then these coma patients are trained up, as sleeper/ing agents and the are great assassin and soldiers with not minds, just a body and so they can never argue back and are really loyal. They're Mycroft's best spies and assassins...and body-guards. The 5% follow John around constantly, what if he knew?! The ones who wake up can't remember a thing and are sent home.
Imaginative enough for you?
Yours
Queen Farli
Catie501 chapter 14 . 10/2/2012
Ohhh, I really... HATE Mrs. Holmes! Well done Mycroft :D I applaude you.

Oh, and poor Sherlock. It must be HORRIBLE having i mother like that.. Stay strong Sherlock!
AndromedaAiken chapter 27 . 9/28/2012
Oh MY WORDDDD! This was INCREDIBLE! Brilliantly brilliantly written! Really well done! I love Sherlock/Mycroft stories :). They're always interesting!
Puggle chapter 27 . 7/9/2012
That was amazing. Kept me riveted for hours. Thank you so much for sharing.
chironsgirl chapter 27 . 7/2/2012
Ah! A severed hand! The gift that says you care!
hollowgirl15 chapter 27 . 6/7/2012
I adored this story. Had I found it when it was still being written, I would have reviewed each chapter. But I just had to keep reading. I seriously loved this story! And all your disclaimers! They were simply amazing! :D and if you do succeed anytime soon, do share him with the rest of us, will you? I'll pay you money to meet him. Anyways, I look forward to more Sherlock fics from you in the future! :)