Reviews for Life of a Changeling
AngeGirlmon chapter 13 . 8/29/2014
Omg! I am very sorry for your loss. May Kai rest in peace. I love what you've done with his story. Plz continue it. Not for me or any other reviewers, but for your brother. R.I.P. Kai
BethyQuake chapter 11 . 11/19/2013
Oh my gosh I am so sorry no one should have to go through losing a brother or any sibling for that matter.

I'm literally In tears from the 'tragic notice'
I hope that that Never Ever happens to anyone again
But some people do stupid things like texting and driving
I'm promising NOW that I will never do anything like that (even though I'm only in 6th grade)

I still promise

My condolences
Guest chapter 13 . 10/30/2012
OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG PLEASE FINISH THE STORY I WANT TO KNOW MORE A LOT MORE PLEASE KEEP WRITTING THIS SERIES
13animaluver chapter 13 . 4/4/2012
This is amazing your brother, may he rest in peace, would be proud. :)
Danii B chapter 13 . 2/11/2012
Hey man, great story. Your bro was really good...And either its a family thing or you knew your bro really well cause you write well to and you've stuck true to his style. Keep it up I'm in love with the story. I'm sure he'd love what your doing for him... :)
ForestEmerald chapter 13 . 1/20/2012
Please write the next chapter! I love this story.
anonymous baka chapter 10 . 12/16/2011
:sniff: poor Garfield...

btw, there are no piranhas in Africa. They are native only to South America.

just thought i'd point that out.
Brimma chapter 13 . 11/1/2011
This is a wonderful story, I truly love it.
Crystal Tears chapter 13 . 10/2/2011
hey i just wanted to say that you're really doing a good job continuing this story so I hope you continue this soon
MillionDollarNinja chapter 13 . 9/30/2011
This story was so AWESOME when I started reading it today! I even crashed into someone while on my way out of class...

When I saw the notice I shed tears cuz such an awesome writer taken... I think your the best brother ever for continuing this story for your brother and I'm really looking forward for more! and Update soon! Please! I wanna see what happens next!
The Cretin chapter 13 . 9/28/2011
Hey man, I think yer doing just fine. You really stepped into the flow of the story. I especially like the work with King Tawaba. Hope to read more soon. Hope all is well with you. Hope you keep rockin.
FelynxTiger chapter 13 . 9/28/2011
Oh my! Sorry for the misfortune that happen and what that brought but you are doing a magnificent work finishing you brother's stories.

i think that the events that have happen to little Garfield will effect on his behaviour when his a hero. All will sure fall into place.

The describen given through thechapter was totally worth the wait, i left a tear fall when the king died :'(

oh Gar is sure now broken in pieces, im sure Raven in a near future will help him put them back together :)

see u next chapty!
Ben A chapter 13 . 9/28/2011
I think you are doing a wonderful job with your brother's story. I have very limited knowledge of what happened in the DC comics, but I definitely know what's going to happen to the two hired guns. I can't wait to read more.
XxPhoenix FlightxX chapter 13 . 9/27/2011
Ok, trying not to dwel, so forgive me, but my tiny bit of human compassion makes me need to say: A fire? Holy freaking crap! So, do I take it you're writing the rest all on your own? If so, then this is very impressive! An excellent chapter, really. Way to keep it going! As always (well, almost always) I will faithfully review, because this is an awesome story. Beast Boy was really the only one who I didn't know the ENTIRE back story of- only bits and pieces. So, of course I will never stop reading this. It's too good in too many ways.
speshredly chapter 13 . 9/27/2011
When I saw this back up on fanfiction, I was a little confused. Then I read your note. I think it's wonderful that you are continuing this story, and that you are an excellent writer. I truly hope you will keep it going. Thank you!