Reviews for holiday quiet on these streets
That was nice. I find it hard to understand how the flying bison fits in when her parents are in the x-men universe but I can guess. Good work.
Good Person Test.
Siatru chapter 1 . 3/10/2015
Yet another awesome story that leaves you longing...
Vashti chapter 1 . 10/26/2014
Lovely sorry. I really enjoyed the tone you set. Now I want to read more of Logan's and Toph's adventures.
Tamuril2 chapter 1 . 9/30/2014
Best. X-Men. Crossover. Ever! Yep, the bestest of the best. I'd say more on the subject, but my sis is literally breathing down my neck to grit online, sooo...yeah. Thanks for writing this. Be back later to check out more of your stuff.
Rockinwiz chapter 1 . 8/4/2014
I like it! Its really good and touph is my favorite! Also r u going to continue this?
EraticMind chapter 1 . 7/31/2014
REBORN AGAIN TOPH!
What if when she briefly speaks up about past adventures, she cuts herself off because she knows they're from a long long time ago and she shouldn't remember that :o Or maybe her parents confine her to their family again and they move to another universe (movie verse) before Toph runs off :o
Katherine Sanderson chapter 1 . 7/11/2014
I love it! It's perfect :)
McRai thePrinx chapter 1 . 5/5/2014
I have no words. Let my favorite speak for me...
taco's bell chapter 1 . 5/10/2013
i love it so much, thank you!
daram26 chapter 1 . 12/3/2012
Really awesome piece!
xlunatica chapter 1 . 10/11/2012
This was a very interesting and unique concept. Very relaxing but kinda made me feel sad (in a good way). Were you planning on adding more chapters or just leaving it as a one-shot? I'd love to see where this story goes and find out what happened to Toph. :D
Phoenix chapter 1 . 6/11/2012
I liked this piece. It figures that Toph and Logan would get along, due to their "tough-guy" additudes. The emotions of the piece really shine through, even without all of the details.
Stina Whatever chapter 1 . 4/10/2012
This is a great story, and I really like it. are you going to write about the rest of the Gaang too?
Kellsabelle chapter 1 . 10/31/2011
This was awesome! I really really liked it and you did a fantastic job writing it!
lambtastic chapter 1 . 10/10/2011
Cute toph just went with him. Would this be after the aang adventures then? Cause she seems to be I influence by the wind as well. Anyway, cool story. Are you planning to extend this? Cause it's interesting.