Reviews for The Northern Sky in Winter
maripaz6 chapter 1 . 4/15
Goah I just can't I'm crying so hard right now his disappearance at the end such a lovely description of an old married couple facing the unthinkable ;-;
TrixieNancy124 chapter 1 . 3/4
Really beautifully, wonderfully written. Thank you.
I read this story when you first wrote it. It wrecked me. It stayed with me. I'm now in a relationship with an older man (30 year difference) and think about this story every so often. I just want to let you know that your beautiful writing had a profound impact on my life.
LuceFray27 chapter 1 . 1/21
Don't worry, I'm not sobbing or anything.

That was so perfectly heartbreaking. I don't even have words for my feels right now, but they're big. Thank you for this.
Xoxo Luce
happiness8000 chapter 1 . 12/1/2017
So poignant, I'm sobbing.
slytherinxbadxgirl chapter 1 . 11/26/2017
Oh my heart hurts. Beautifully done.
Guest chapter 1 . 11/19/2017
Aww, I am crying. Beautiful and tragic, you captured it perfectly. Sigh, my mum, well she was technically my grandmother had dementia. It was awful watching her lose the battle and forget like she resided in her own little world of the past. Good and bad days, tough. Well you captured it perfectly, sad and well written. Thanks for sharing.
Red86 chapter 1 . 9/16/2017
Oh my god this was absolutely heartwrenching! I loved it!
Kyonomiko chapter 1 . 9/16/2017
One of the most beautiful, tragic fics I've read
Guest chapter 1 . 9/16/2017
Beautifully written, hugely emotional. Lovely.
Haveyouseenmyprefectbadge chapter 1 . 4/28/2017
ok. legit bawling at that one. i didn't know 4k could hurt that bad. losing your mind... memories is a terrible thing. #hafhpotterhead
PaigeAdams5972 chapter 1 . 4/21/2017
I cried reading this. But i really enjoy reading your work. It's fantastic!
ladiefury chapter 1 . 1/31/2017
I just sat here with a cup of coffee reading and crying. This is so terribly fantastic. You've written it so beautifully.
itscheriee1 chapter 1 . 1/16/2017
Lump in my throat cause i tried not to sob. This one's beautifully written
littlesnapeplushie chapter 1 . 11/15/2016
Oh my goodness, this is so sad. I had to really hold my tears back to not embarrass myself in public. Your writing skills are amazing. I've nearly read all of your HP stories and each one is seriously great. Even though they're mostly short stories, you still manage to convey so much! I'm your fan! Hope you will continue writing for this fandom. But if you don't, then I'll say thank you for all the great stories you've already written so far. Thank you.