Reviews for Falling for Her
ShepardFan chapter 1 . 6/1/2013
Amazing. The way you have written it is beautiful. Such a sweet piece of writing. Well done.
shrawley chapter 1 . 4/16/2012
This was beautiful. It's rare to find M!Shep/Liara stories, and I'm glad I found this. I loved the way you handled the tension between Liara and Shepard. I enjoyed reading this. Thank you!
galanthusMist chapter 1 . 4/10/2012
I didn't consider until now what ME2 would be like for Shepard with a Liara paramour. For T'Soni to be right in front of Shepard, but actively rejecting him at every turn... You've written it rather beautifully :)

Also, your other explored aspects of the paragon Shepard, such as his thoughts on heights and mercs, were insightful. Thanks for giving me a new perspective on LOTSB.
ItsHardlyRaining chapter 1 . 10/25/2011
Great writing! LOTSB redeemed Liara for me too, you did an amazing job at painting Shepard's emotions behind his dialogue from the game.
greigar chapter 1 . 4/9/2011
you got ''carryed away''? next thing we know liara is pregnant...
rednightmare chapter 1 . 4/2/2011
Oh my god.

Not only did you draw it... but you wrote M!ShepardxLiara. M!Shep/Liara vignettes. *Shadow Broker* vignettes. That's even better. I like them all - they all read with this sort of straightforward descriptiveness that *really* fits Shepard (your rendition, anyway) - and you picked exactly the moments I would've singled out for further unpacking. It's hard to call a favorite, but... V. Yeah, I wanted to single out V. You did an awesome job highlighting that feeling of heroic urgency that Shep so often operates with, then undermining it with the sense of being overlooked/forgotten when Liara just blows past the poor guy as so. Just excellent observation going on here. Ugh, that moment cut! Shepard might have to stay focused for the sake of surviving, but it brings back that shocked little betrayal; you -know- he's not going to forget what just happened, even if he can't think about it at the moment. And the image of gunfire chewing down debris is juuuust right for a nice relationship correlation.

Haha, seems like you are officially my resource for sub-fandoms I love that few other people really do. I can't believe it took me this long to stumble on this piece. Woo for non-canon M!Shep in general, and yours fits the Shadow Broker episodes perfectly.
Dark Wolf Greigar chapter 1 . 3/20/2011
anybody notice how liara looks way different from when you play lotsb than she does when you meet her on illium?
Animus of Masada chapter 1 . 3/14/2011
Great one-shot, providing a lot of insight into some important moments in the story.
almostinsane chapter 1 . 2/10/2011
Great story! Personally, I love Liara, both in Mass Effect and in Mass Effect 2, but especially in Lair of the Shadow Broker. Thanks for writing this. God bless!