Reviews for Crash
Erikajo chapter 26 . 5/13/2012
Cereal for dinner works for me. :)
enka3 chapter 26 . 5/13/2012
I liked it, though I wanted more about their personal life...I will miss these two, I really liked your Edward! Good job!
cejsmom chapter 26 . 5/13/2012
Can't wait to read falling! Sounds very intriguing! Thanks for the epi. I like his reality much better too.
Lena chapter 26 . 5/13/2012
Great chapter, love it!
WhatIfThingsWereDifferent chapter 26 . 5/13/2012
Great story!
Maplestyle chapter 26 . 5/13/2012
Thanks so much for sharing this story. I didn't review every chapter but I loved every word!
magmom2 chapter 26 . 5/13/2012
That was a really strange ending.
Atinaread chapter 26 . 5/13/2012
Thank you for this wonderful story! I loved it, it's beautiful and simple, actually. I wish you well ... I hope to hear from you soon! xo

Anita
ChocolateLover82 chapter 26 . 5/13/2012
And that's all she said, lol. Thanks for sharing your words, sweetie. You sure got us guessing where the hell Bella was. ;-)

Love, CL82
DreamOfTheEndless chapter 26 . 5/13/2012
Awww!:) Thank you! I wasn't really expecting an epi, so that came as a great surprise.

Best,

X0X0
badjujube chapter 26 . 5/13/2012
I think I'm going for "firsties" on this, lol. I really appreciate the way this story had such multiple layers going on, none of which got resolved in an easy, artificial way while still allowing the characters to grow and have a personal, realistic HEA.

Also, tackling political/economic issues in a fic? KUDOS! It's usually not an easy sell and I think you've done beautifully.

Thank you so much for sharing!

JuJU
allthingsHHH chapter 25 . 5/9/2012
I'm so glad to have found this story!
allthingsHHH chapter 23 . 5/9/2012
OH NO!
allthingsHHH chapter 12 . 5/9/2012
DreamOfTheEndless is who I saw tweet about and of course I put it on my read lit... and I've been reading chapters all day in between RL errands!

I'm enjoying it so much!
allthingsHHH chapter 4 . 5/9/2012