Reviews for Crash
Anita chapter 16 . 1/19/2014
Wow. So they are finally together, meeting the parents. Love how you intertwine the banker and the boyfriend. Thank you.
Anita chapter 15 . 1/19/2014
Aww, they are together now! But I keep wondering what is going to happen - Edward keeps dropping hints about a future disaster. I'm counting on an HEA, just so you know. Thank you for writing
Anita chapter 12 . 1/19/2014
Edward is street smart, with a great explanation and concise explanation of the financial crisis. Your story-telling rocks, thank you.
Anita chapter 10 . 1/18/2014
So sad. Loving the story, thank you.
Anita chapter 3 . 1/18/2014
Great story, happy happy, thank you.
Anita chapter 2 . 1/18/2014
Loving the story, thank you.
Anita chapter 1 . 1/18/2014
Wow, great start, thanks.
marigold123 chapter 29 . 1/3/2014
This was an amazing story. The characters were well written. I loved how you told this tale, showing us the bank crisis of 2007-08 and how Edward and Bella moved through those days. Thank you for writing.
MsLiss chapter 19 . 5/21/2013
why woudnt he trust her with the fact he has plans to exit the banking world?
knowing bella hates deciet most of all
he doesnt trust her to chose him?
i have no words for the golf trip and subsequent silence
MsLiss chapter 16 . 5/21/2013
Bellas inabilitiy to grow up and take responsiblity for her own life along with Edwards propensity to lie will be thier undoing.
I can see this blowing up in thier face big time.
Do these two ever talk about anything real? or are ever honest with each other.
we havent seen that yet.
Why doesnt Edward call Bella on her attitude towards her father? or share his thoughts on him ?
I know there is a big time gap btwn 2007 and Sept 2008 so i can only hope as the story goes long thier relationship matures.
and lets not forget the ticking time bomb that is rileygate
Cant wait to see how it all pans out. i bet its not going to be pretty.
Oh i just went to checkc if you'd ticked angst - but i see you've left us guessing! lol
MsLiss chapter 10 . 5/21/2013
I'm finding it hard to find your chracters likeable.
i wasnot even aware that was a requirement of mine until now.
Although in my head i try to see the bigger picture here i can not seem ito get it out of my head the shit is going to hit the fan big time.
I find bella cold and unfeeling and then i remind myself she is going along with a life time of manipulation that we dont get to see -its only alluded to and on top of that Edward has not declared himself. she is only only young - although you havent said exact ages i fgure she must be 22 ish?

Then Edwards head is so far up his workaholic arse and he is so scred ot death of everything its a wonder he is making any progress at all.

But still as its told in hindsight - i get the feeling the shit is going to hit the fan.
However you have me curious enough that im going to hang in there.
Guest chapter 29 . 5/9/2013
Good story!
Guest chapter 9 . 3/20/2013
Love your story! So well written. Glad I found it. Poor Edward!
WAlove chapter 25 . 3/17/2013
I really liked this Bella, she surprised me.
Edward is not the perfect guy or boyfriend, but he's still very likeable and a realistic character. He cares about Bella and it shows.
WAlove chapter 6 . 3/17/2013
Thank you for the infos about the "The giant pool of money", it was extremely interesting.
1,039 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »