Reviews for Crash
kisvakondok chapter 6 . 4/6/2011
Sooooo lovely, as usual. I loved this part "she was too clueless to know better and still desperately pretending to be someone she wasn't". Such an insight into Bella. This Eddie is a a real Ahole, but somehow I can kind of believe that there might be more under the surface... Looking forward to finding out! I LURVED IT!
iambeagle chapter 6 . 4/6/2011
They have a cute little routine going on. We'll see how long them being "friends" will last. Love this :)
iambeagle chapter 5 . 4/6/2011
I'm glad B isn't making this easy for him...
iambeagle chapter 4 . 4/6/2011
Great chapter. I love the pace of this story! Though I wonder, really, how big of a threat could Riley be to Edward? I'm interested to find out.
jlanley chapter 6 . 4/6/2011
I am so intrigued by this story. Can't wait for more. Love your writing.
Ms.Liberty chapter 5 . 4/5/2011
Very intriguing story! I'm totally interested in seeing where you take these characters. I've worked with enough investment bankers to tell that your characterizations are spot-on (at least for the interactions I've had.) The dialogue is generally authentic, though I am having a little trouble with Bella's diction, but the growing sense of tension you're building between Bella and Edward seems to defuse whatever difficulties I've had. Thank you for sharing!
Kyuketsuki In Oki chapter 5 . 3/24/2011
I really do like this story. I'm LOVING their banter...

Looking forward to finding out just how they evolve.

jimemon chapter 5 . 3/22/2011
Very intriguing last line, really looking forward to the progression of this relativeness. Great chapter, their banter was a lot of fun to read :)
kisvakondok chapter 5 . 3/22/2011
OMG THANK YOU! I love how cocky and badass this Edward is. Srsly. He is SO HOT. Typically the guy girls get all hung up on even thought they are Aholes. Well, anyhow, thanks for the update, I just love this story so so much. Very curious about how this will progress. Bella seems really really distant, but that usually guys like this Eddie need the girl to be aloof to the point of disinterest. Thanks again, LOVED IT! :D
sherylb chapter 5 . 3/22/2011
He sure is cocky and arrogant!
Kyuketsuki In Oki chapter 4 . 2/25/2011
Well, they got to spend an entire afternoon together. Cool.

And as for wanting a Bella's PoV - maybe. Eventually. But not yet.

jimemon chapter 4 . 2/22/2011
I really like how you are painting this image of Bella, she is spoiled but not necessarily superficial, good balance. As for her POV I am not sure, I kinda like the mystery a bit :) Great update!
kisvakondok chapter 4 . 2/22/2011
No, no, no, no NO! No Bpov :D I like it like this. Intriguing, keep on doing this, I really think you're up to something fab here. I love how brazen and confident and cocky this Edward is. And Bella... I know she does try desperately to seem like she's not a spoiled brat... but she really is.

PS I hope Riley will be hot.
jimemon chapter 3 . 2/19/2011
Bella's background explains perfectly the reason for Edward's fears in the prologue, this is such a cool premise for a story. Great update!
Kyuketsuki In Oki chapter 3 . 2/19/2011
Aaaaahhhhh . . . an icy, hard-to-get Bella. Me likey!

1,039 | « Prev Page 1 .. 58 65 66 67 68 69 .. Last Next »