Reviews for Angels for Now
Morghen chapter 1 . 2/12/2011
Oh, wow. I've really been growing fond of this pairing - to my surprise. Gahh, first Jamus and now Remlilu! Poor poor Remmius! *huggles Remmius* Oooo, yum!

:D

I know a lot of people write Lilu to take after Lily, but I really like the way you write her better. She reminded me so much of James in this! She was not afraid to make the first move even if it meant that she might be rejected. James never doubted his feelings for Lily and was not afraid of other people or Lily to know. I think that Lilu, from this fic, seemed a lot like James and I loved it. She was very sure of herself and it really made her a strong character, which contrasts from the angsty Teddylover that I usually read her as. I think you might have changed my idea of Lilu!

:D

The guardian angel theme was really original and interesting. I liked how she gave him that nickname as a young girl and that it carried on with him until she was older. I think it really showed the impact that Rem had on her in her younger life - which really makes the idea of their relationship stronger as she got older.

Beautiful work, as usual! I'm really excited to read the next part, by the way. I wonder who Teddy is gonna marry... ?

-Morghen
TreasureHunterGirl chapter 1 . 2/9/2011
Very interesting pairing. I love it!
HarryPotterResidentEvilFan chapter 1 . 2/6/2011
More SNR! :D Love them!

Awe, so sad and "kyoot" ;)

The thing about Teddy! ;( so effen sad.

Love this!
merdarkandtwisty chapter 1 . 2/6/2011
oh good becuase I was really wondering why teddy wouldn't let his dad be at his wedding.