Reviews for Prisoner of the Dark Lord
YubelHaouJudai chapter 11 . 2/23
Neo-Devil chapter 11 . 10/23/2014
I keep Imagining Emperor Khan as Horus from Warhammer 40k.
Neo-Devil chapter 2 . 10/23/2014
the reason for his 'war' with the republic is to get them battle ready, and prepared for the the true sith.
machievelli chapter 1 . 10/20/2014
Posted 8 September 2014, at the Starwarsknights web site and the Lucasforums Coruscant Entertainment Center in my The Critic's Two Cents.

Pre KOTOR AU: Bastila becomes Revan's prisoner

The primary negative I have is Malak using torpedoes rather than lasers for his attack, which, from the military viewpoint, is rather stupid. With energy weapons, the first you know they are targeted at you is when the energy hits your ship or shields. Whereas missiles of any kind have a flight time between launch and impact. Using an example of modern day weaponry:

A surface battle group led by USS Vincennes is attacked by a Russian fleet built around the Kirov. As a small assault team boards the cruiser, the Destroyer Arleigh Burke, disdaining her 5” cannon, fires two Tomahawks at the cruiser. The radar system detects the missiles at launch, and the CIWS fires, destroying the missiles in flight well clear of the ship.

If they had used the cannon, the shells would have impacted before the ship even knew they had been fired.

The other negative, not as major in my mind is the piecemeal destruction of Malak rather than merely killing him.

The piece is a very interesting turn of the event with Revan almost a gentle captor.
Yuziel chapter 2 . 2/18/2013
I like your HK, you got him really good :)
Guest chapter 11 . 1/24/2013
Great story! Hope you decide to write a sequel :)
Dan1234567890 chapter 8 . 9/14/2012
I thought the Star forges already had their own master..
Dan1234567890 chapter 6 . 9/14/2012
The Exile turned darky quite fast and the Sith...well they're overpowered lol
Dan1234567890 chapter 5 . 9/14/2012
I love this :D
Dan1234567890 chapter 1 . 9/14/2012
Nice job! :D
MKStanley chapter 5 . 12/29/2011
Your version of Darth Revan is a helluva lot weaker than mine. When I play the game, I
Guest chapter 6 . 6/13/2011
Jaina, darth caedus, is this some kind of poetic justice? Awesome story btw
Proud Harmonian chapter 11 . 4/6/2011
That is big YES on the sequel, this is a great story. i hope you do make one.
general-joseph-dickson chapter 11 . 4/2/2011
Great story. Hope there is more but dont rush it until you have a full scope about what you're doing. I've done that before and it didnt go well.
general-joseph-dickson chapter 9 . 3/31/2011
Great chapter.

I say Sequel if you have the idea of how to do it. There has to be a way for Revan to beat Kahn. Just have to find it.