Reviews for Ignite
Are you going to complete this story?
TSDDevil chapter 16 . 1/10
I beg you please at least end the story. I loved reading it but i wish you would continue, please. This was a great story... please continue...
Guest chapter 7 . 7/22/2014
just a little sidenote - in England, we don't have semesters, they're called terms, and we don't have midterms, because at 16, we'd be doing our gcse's, and any exam before them wouldn't matter and wouldn't add up to our grade so no one would care.
Also, we don't have seniors, just years (grades) which don't have classes together. We also don't have advanced physics, well maybe depending on the board, but generally not. Do be careful with the school details, very different in England.
Oh and we know what dude is, we are quite aware of American slang, and no one really says bloke either
We also don't learn about the string theory, I suppose it's depends on the board again, but it's pretty advanced physics, and Ive never heard of it being taught at gcse.

But I'm re-reading this story because of how much I love it and these are just little things I've picked up. Great story, honestly, been following this from the beginning, love it. :) xo
IfToday'sYourLastDay chapter 16 . 7/19/2014
For the love of Jara, please continue this. It's getting intense. I wonder what Jerome's going to do next.
Lexi chapter 1 . 6/28/2014
I like it...I'm not completely sure Mara would cuss thought since she's such a goody goody but it's your fan fic...good job! :)
ari chapter 16 . 6/9/2014
post more eek i love this!
Guest chapter 16 . 2/23/2014
Amazing as usual :)
Guest chapter 16 . 2/11/2014
OMG UPDATE
Guest chapter 16 . 12/29/2013
this is my millionth time reading this fanfic and it is just PERFECT and you just HAVE to finish it! it feels like a year ago that I first read this, and I always read it when I'm bored, but I always get to the end and cry because.. COME ON JEROME! AHHHHH I NEED MOREEE! JARA NEEDS TO HAPPEN LIKE "I LOVE YOU JEROME!" and "I LOVE YOU MARA!" and just MY GIRLY HORMONES NEED IT :) ... even though it already happened... whatever! I just want for you to finish because the story isn't labeled 'complete'.
picklepancakes2023 chapter 16 . 12/26/2013
I just realised you haven't posted another chapter since, o.
picklepancakes2023 chapter 2 . 12/26/2013
Still the best fanfiction in the archive3
evergreen908 chapter 1 . 10/12/2013
Sorry didn't comment yesterday toooooons of club wprk i had to get done. please continue
evergreen980 chapter 1 . 10/10/2013
Hi me again back just like i said sooo have you tead this yet my little protest. This time reveiw. this os exactly what good love stories are about. conflict happinnes and repeat only prpblem is that it didnnt end happilly! Unless this is how you ment it to end...
evergreen980 chapter 16 . 10/9/2013
I know ylu haven't written on this strory for a looooong time but i was hllping as one of your highly loyal readers who habe been with you since day one would you please consider. writing more. PLEEEEEEEASE and to prove how much i want you to.i will lost a new comment EVERY DAY until I get a reply. sorry if i seem pushy is jist that i can't stand jerome and Mara end like this. I have even begun extendin the story in my head 't feel the same as yours does.
Takarah chapter 2 . 8/24/2013
Aw ! Poor Jerome... I feel bad for him. Mara look really confused over her feelings, but it's Mara what did I expect ? I kinda like Patricia, even if she's mean.
Good luck & keep going !