Reviews for Take What Is Yours
BBWulf chapter 36 . 11/20
Wow. At a loss for words here. Didn't know there was a sequal to GWYW, untill recently, but I should've known it would be great. Still caught me off gaurd. I might need to get in the habit of reading better fics. XD Anyway, I do hope this is eventually finished. I know I'll be waiting eagerly when it does.
Regal Peasant chapter 36 . 9/25
Another great read! I don't usually partake of this genre, but I do believe I will from now on. What a cliffhanger though. My imagination has ran wild and I love it. Such a satisfying story! I am a bit disappointed to see this as unfinished, but the ride was great.
SpecH82 chapter 36 . 9/24
Hmm I guess he's going to try and stop her execution or something. That would be like him.
SpecH82 chapter 32 . 9/24
Her... really that's what Moka is going about still? Tsukune is not hears. Maybe she should get that through her thick skull already. Besides who would want to raise somebody else's child. Not the way she got it at least.
SpecH82 chapter 13 . 9/24
Finally he grew a sett of balls and stopped the priestess from pushing him around. He shouldn'tbe a dog on a lease for her.
Ibskib chapter 3 . 9/18
I've noticed that you often write 'then' when you mean 'than'.
such as in this chapter:

more then - more than (this is the most typical one)

more important then - more important than

It is something to watch out for in the future, a quick round of CTRLF for your uploaded chapters wouldn't be a bad idea if you can find the time, it's a mistake that pops up in all of them, more or less.

a few other things:

reigns - reins

voiced with a brokenly - voiced brokenly

was hallow - was hollow

lets draw - let's draw
Leon Kirigaya chapter 3 . 9/16
I'm reading this again haha. Ria is like Esdeath of Akame ga Kill, well that is if she actually does love Tsukune
Oyshik chapter 36 . 8/17
Please continue! This is an excellent story! Please update as soon as you can!
Darksworth chapter 36 . 7/27
Hello my mistress I'm here to tell you that I've read both "Get what you wanted" and Take what is yours" and I can tell you with absolute honest that they are both amazing works of art, but I'm curious to is this piece going to be continued or are you simple going to write book/fic three? In any case this is an amazing story and I'm dying to know how it ends. Quick side note should you see this review and decide to reply to I'd like to to know if you still write fanfics and if not here then where?

Eagerly waiting to know

Darksworth.
the unsung antihero chapter 36 . 7/4
Well, an interesting sequel to "get what you wanted," (actually makes up for making it feel like an bad [strictly because it lacked a 'return to order' only, otherwise it was good] tragedy) and in my personal opinion a good story so far. Definitely worth following with how it's captured my interest.
CrazyGammerGuy12 chapter 31 . 5/15
Hey I was wondering... Is Tsukune going to get back at Gin by sleeping with Sun? I mean, wouldn't that would be a good way to get back at someone who slept with your wife? Then again Tsukune's not that type of guy... but he is different now...hmmmm.
Bloody Cavalier chapter 33 . 4/15
I'm sorry but Tsukune's mom is a dumbass. Granted, she doesn't know what really happened and she hasn't heard his side of things but to even suggest that her son forgive and take back his PREGNANT unfaithful wife is the height of stupidity.
I guess another one bites the dust, this was actually a good read.
rajdiangelo chapter 36 . 1/18
For me the ending to this story will remain as one of the greatest mysteries of all time... If I could find where mistress lives.. I wud have travelled the world to know the end
anubis7446 chapter 36 . 1/12
Ok this is a great story anx the seen with the strip club and all those weapons had me falling over laughing it was so good and i look forward to ur next update
1,088 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »