Reviews for Take What Is Yours
Yare Jimenez chapter 39 . 4/20
Please Try to warn us if You are taking Long Breaks. Most would understand... Anyway Stay Safe and Healthy.

My Two Scents. I do not agree With Angels being the Story. I Do think you comprehend The Lore behind Angels and What they acually are.

The only The Thing in this Story Should Yokai, Humans and Hybrids in my opnion
Juan Estanislado chapter 37 . 2/2
Yes please, I read this when i was like 17 and now i'm 23 and I'm glad i found your story. Please continue
Yare Jimenez chapter 1 . 1/8
A fan chapter 1 . 12/26/2020
Shes not yours, its just your turn. - proverb.

Thanks for red pilling me. Was a huge fan before but i realized, after rereading this story, with a new pair of lenses. I can now say that Tsukune dodged a red flag. I will not attack your vision on how to take your story. Its what makes you a great writer. Unfortunately, i can never go back to having a vested interest in these characters. As much as i did in the past, especially Ria. I want to thank you and appreciate the entertainment you've provided me.

This will be my last ever post on this website as I can no longer read , as its full of feminist propaganda.

Wish you the best.

Take care.
Monsterlover96 chapter 39 . 7/21/2020
I cannot wait till the next chapter
Guest chapter 39 . 7/1/2020
I like your work, i'm waiting for the next chapter
Assassin12305 chapter 39 . 5/27/2020
This is a great story please update soon
Guest chapter 39 . 3/14/2020
I'm sorry but I feel you should simply just make different series.. nothing about the Get You want series Is Good.

you want me to tell you what the problem is every Author that try to Complete Or Adopt always gives up on it and just stops writing. Why

1: because every character is out of character in The Series

2: Tsukune and Moka is always portrayed weakly.. it is a betrayal to their character. And a betrayal to the fans that read the Manga.

3: there is no sense of progression in Plot.

4: Tsukune is not Going To tolerate the vampire Society Harming His Friends and He if Happens To Have Half Vampire Kid do you really think is going to give a fuck about what Vampire Society Feels About It?

5: the series is disrespectful to Moka and Tsukune relationship.

6: Moka Would Never Theaten cheat On Tsukune. she never had any issues with Humans after her character development.. she will clearly been fine raising a family with her husband any place. Do you really think Moka want Her kids To Live in Unhealthy Vampire Society

7: heck Even Isa Shuzen Is Out Of Chracter.. The Manga Subverts Harems And Regrets Being A Womanizer becuase Of Everything That Happended. Lol

8: though the manga have some flaws with Gyokuro and Alucard aka Dracula Being one-dimensional villains

recon changes I will advise...twist things

1: Alucard is The Half Vampire Son of Dracula..

2: Alucard and Three Dark Lords Killed Dracula... However Dracula allowed Alucard To Deal The Finishing Blow Because He Realized How Far He has Fallen after Nearly Killing Alucard and Akasha in The Battle.

3: Dracula is Dead but his Body Had To Sealed away Beciase It Acting On instict. without Dracula Soul his Body Is Simply acting on It Primal Urges and Becomes A Rampaging Monster.. Alucard and the dark Lords defeated Zombied Dracula and Sealed it away.

4: Alucard Ends Up Knocking Out and Mentoring Akua who is the Daughter of His Half Sister.. Alucard knocks out Akua because she slaughtered An Entire Village of humans Because They Killed Jasmine her Step sister. So yes she will still hate humans.. But her redeemable traits come from alucard positive influence on her and him there with the Shuzens to keep her in check.
watersonic1v2 chapter 28 . 1/11/2020
They killed Mikogamis personal guard and he didn't do anything to them? Huh
watersonic1v2 chapter 39 . 11/5/2019
I feel like this is quite unnecessary
watersonic1v2 chapter 33 . 11/4/2019
Tsukune was a slave to Moka all throughout their "marriage"

Whenever Moka didn't approve, Tsukune got his butt kicked
Guest chapter 39 . 11/3/2019
You need to make up you mimd. You are The Writer. We as Fans only Provide Feedback to help you improve.

You Need To make Choice Yourself if want to Continue or Not.

If You want my Opnion om the matter i Advise that Simply Start A Clean Slate.. How About Making Rosario Vampire fabfic inspired by fire emblem Three houses?

Have Tsukune be Half HumanThat Becomes A Proffessor.. San Onatshio Was A Role Model To Him and thanks To Be Traimed Under Her and Mikogami curiosity and inentions due To Him Being Allowed Tsukune To Be A Professor.

Prequel Idea: at the Age of 13 he Enrolls At Yokai acedmey and Befriends.

Lore: Tsukune is patialy Human the Other Half..is What Few of The Yokai referred to as the Original ones..While the Enlightened Ones Created The Orginal ones.. Some Even Theorize That all of The Enlighted Ones were Created By Powerful Alien that leftThe Earth after creating them.

The orginal Yokai In Fact were Conceived Through The Union Of Human and Enlighted One... Due To The bizarre genetic structure of the enlightened ones each Yokai That is Born will Be Different Compared.

Regarding Bloodline here is An Example with Vampires

Shinso is An Orginal One aka The First of His Kind. His Mother Was a Human and His Father was one of the enlightened ones.

Second Generation Vampires are the Result of Dracula Biting Humans and Turning them to Vampires. Of Course Many Vampire of that generation consider themselves Pure because Dracula made them vampires

Thrid Generation Vampires: When Second Generation Vampires Bite Humans.

First Generation: When Shinso impregnates Anyone of Vampire heirtage.. There Bloodline is More potent then the Second generation of that turned by him.

Hybrids : The result of Shinso impregnating a Human.. The Hybrid ironically Possess a Bloodline potent then Second generation Vampires.. But not as Potent as First Generation vampires

Just giving you ideas
watersonic1v2 chapter 39 . 11/2/2019
I don't see the point of having this debacle now

Seems quite unnecessary
jaajtakua chapter 39 . 10/7/2019
Glad to see you're continuing the this story.
Don't feel pressured by some of your more rabid fans though.
If you don't feel like writing then don't force yourself to in order to appease people.
Continue at a pace you're comfortable with and most importantly enjoy yourself.
1,347 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »