Reviews for Take What Is Yours
What happens next? Finish the story.
SoundSage chapter 8 . 1/19
idk about your branch but we use mikes for anything starting with an m but i guess to each branch their own good chapter i like how mizore copied the wings of ruby
SoundSage chapter 2 . 1/18
so im confused is moka insane? cause that would be awesome sorry for all the moka fans i just hate her pink hair personality so much
please continue
soungathedarksward chapter 36 . 1/4
what will happen to the rest of this story, i would like to read more, any twist would be great, keep up what you are doing think you are doing great.
Dragonkblood chapter 1 . 12/30/2014
Will there be more chapter's to come ?
maxe03 chapter 16 . 11/29/2014
is she getting dumber
LolaTheSa chapter 33 . 10/28/2014
To be pansy? She's having another guys kid. And HAS the balls to keep saying "our".
jesusv2828 chapter 36 . 10/22/2014
This story did not disapoint. Built so much off of "get what you wanted". So many ways this story can go, yheres no way to predict whats going to happen. Im anxiously waiting for an update.
jesusv2828 chapter 10 . 10/21/2014
This is shaping up to be better than "get what you wanted"
Shacre-Feelling chapter 36 . 10/3/2014
Hello I must say i'ts really nice story that I have read not a long time ago first reading Get What You Wanted and I really like your history's it's a diferent plot to all I have read in rosario Vampire fics, it as good grammar, dialogues, and a plot that catch me on the first chapter I would like to know if you will continue this history I really like it. Greetings from Chile.
Impstar chapter 36 . 7/23/2014
What an interesting story, and more over I can follow it without having more than loose knowledge of Rosario. The interactions are good, but I'm not sure whether I'm rooting for Moka or not. On the one hand, she is honestly repentant and has lost everything. I can't help but feel sorry for her, one bad decision shouldn't irreversibly destroy a life (even though it sometimes does). On the other, it's time for the woman who have always loved and been faithful to Tsukune to have a chance. Moka betrayed him in the worst way possible (or close to it).

I have a feeling things will come to a full circle, but I might be surprised. Can't say I was terribly amused about the cliffhanger at the end of the previous fic though, that was a serious contender for worst ending I'd ever seen in a fanfiction.
Guest chapter 7 . 7/15/2014
Weird
bla na na chapter 7 . 4/30/2014
you like ruby ._. hmmmmm no rubys just sick and with gins baby I bet she wanted to burn it alive its GIN come on 1. you like ruby make GIN into a normal person 3. you make moka goto hell an and come back again gins like Mario in luigis ballad and you fucking make a creep be a dick
Black Caesar chapter 36 . 4/23/2014
I'm wondering if this story is going to be completed much like the bet it's left off at a cliffhanger moment but are great stories
1,045 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »