Reviews for Take What Is Yours
Strikeman chapter 3 . 1h
God I can't read this anymore. I mean, both books have been amazingly written, and I loved the first one, but I can't stand the plot. It's so emotional, I've cried twice already. I just can't stand seeing all this betrayal and heartbreak. I mean, I'm still gonna favorite both stories, but I can't handle anymore heartbreak.
User 627 chapter 13 . 12h
Man, Tsukune doesn't seem to care that he cuckolded pretty much a lot of guys. What an asshole. I like your story, don't get me wrong, but can't stand Tsukune's "meh" reactions to everything he's done.

Why in the world does Tsukune sometimes speak like he's been born 200 years ago? It's rather off putting.

I like how you gave everyone some form of morality of their own as it adds to their character. But personally, I just can't stand Tsukune here. He's reactions are so damn boring. Not that I blame you particularly. He was a boring character to begin with. What else can you expect from a harem lead? The women who love him are loving him for pretty much shallow reasons.

I can't help but be a little irked at how he's praised for being so honorable when all he ever does is show the basics of any form of decency (most times). In comparison, he's supposed to be the "good guy" because mostly every other guy who isn't Tsukune is portrayed as a horndog that can't control his cock whatsoever.

Tsukune feels like cardboard. A one dimensional flat character. He doesn't seem to have any clear character than being the "nice guy" and nothing else really. That is so cheap.

Like I said, I don't blame you. The harem genre usually stars does brain dead self insert wish fulfillment protagonist with zero depth to his character. I find it difficult to respect the females of a harem anime because they're nothing more than walking sex toys with a one dimensional character to boost the main dude's ego.

At times, I can't help but with some of Tsukune's harem members would just wisen up and leave him already. I can understand Kurumu's situation with him being her Destined One and all, but all the other girls have no real reason to hang around him like they do. To think they haven't found anyone else. That's pathetic. It's difficult to believe that a guy who's only sole trait is being nice, and that helps women drool all over him.

But still, kudos for such an intricate story. I find the characterization lacking (not necessarily your fault), but it was an enjoyable read.
Viper5delta chapter 9 . 2/12
Well, jesus fuck. That awakening has really changed him
BBWulf chapter 36 . 11/20/2016
Wow. At a loss for words here. Didn't know there was a sequal to GWYW, untill recently, but I should've known it would be great. Still caught me off gaurd. I might need to get in the habit of reading better fics. XD Anyway, I do hope this is eventually finished. I know I'll be waiting eagerly when it does.
Regal Peasant chapter 36 . 9/25/2016
Another great read! I don't usually partake of this genre, but I do believe I will from now on. What a cliffhanger though. My imagination has ran wild and I love it. Such a satisfying story! I am a bit disappointed to see this as unfinished, but the ride was great.
SpecH82 chapter 36 . 9/24/2016
Hmm I guess he's going to try and stop her execution or something. That would be like him.
SpecH82 chapter 32 . 9/24/2016
Her... really that's what Moka is going about still? Tsukune is not hears. Maybe she should get that through her thick skull already. Besides who would want to raise somebody else's child. Not the way she got it at least.
SpecH82 chapter 13 . 9/24/2016
Finally he grew a sett of balls and stopped the priestess from pushing him around. He shouldn'tbe a dog on a lease for her.
Ibskib chapter 3 . 9/18/2016
I've noticed that you often write 'then' when you mean 'than'.
such as in this chapter:

more then - more than (this is the most typical one)

more important then - more important than

It is something to watch out for in the future, a quick round of CTRLF for your uploaded chapters wouldn't be a bad idea if you can find the time, it's a mistake that pops up in all of them, more or less.

a few other things:

reigns - reins

voiced with a brokenly - voiced brokenly

was hallow - was hollow

lets draw - let's draw
Leon Kirigaya chapter 3 . 9/16/2016
I'm reading this again haha. Ria is like Esdeath of Akame ga Kill, well that is if she actually does love Tsukune
Oyshik chapter 36 . 8/17/2016
Please continue! This is an excellent story! Please update as soon as you can!
Darksworth chapter 36 . 7/27/2016
Hello my mistress I'm here to tell you that I've read both "Get what you wanted" and Take what is yours" and I can tell you with absolute honest that they are both amazing works of art, but I'm curious to is this piece going to be continued or are you simple going to write book/fic three? In any case this is an amazing story and I'm dying to know how it ends. Quick side note should you see this review and decide to reply to I'd like to to know if you still write fanfics and if not here then where?

Eagerly waiting to know

Darksworth.
the unsung antihero chapter 36 . 7/4/2016
Well, an interesting sequel to "get what you wanted," (actually makes up for making it feel like an bad [strictly because it lacked a 'return to order' only, otherwise it was good] tragedy) and in my personal opinion a good story so far. Definitely worth following with how it's captured my interest.
CrazyGammerGuy12 chapter 31 . 5/15/2016
Hey I was wondering... Is Tsukune going to get back at Gin by sleeping with Sun? I mean, wouldn't that would be a good way to get back at someone who slept with your wife? Then again Tsukune's not that type of guy... but he is different now...hmmmm.
Bloody Cavalier chapter 33 . 4/15/2016
I'm sorry but Tsukune's mom is a dumbass. Granted, she doesn't know what really happened and she hasn't heard his side of things but to even suggest that her son forgive and take back his PREGNANT unfaithful wife is the height of stupidity.
1,091 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »