Reviews for Take What Is Yours
rajdiangelo chapter 36 . 1/18
For me the ending to this story will remain as one of the greatest mysteries of all time... If I could find where mistress lives.. I wud have travelled the world to know the end
anubis7446 chapter 36 . 1/12
Ok this is a great story anx the seen with the strip club and all those weapons had me falling over laughing it was so good and i look forward to ur next update
Buster922 chapter 36 . 1/10
Awsome story, readed the first and now this one, i hope you continue it really like to see the ending. Thank you
Leon Kirigaya chapter 36 . 12/11/2015
This story is great, but a real shame, it hasn't been updated in so long and this is where it stops. My dear Mistress don't leave this one on such a note you must continue this lovely article. An update would be wonderful.
pwashington chapter 36 . 12/8/2015
Uhh will this be updated ?
kataangfan1999 chapter 36 . 10/27/2015
NEXT CHAPTER PLEASE! I LOVE THIS SERIES PLEASE CONTINUE IT!
Rufael chapter 33 . 10/17/2015
How is it possible this story to keep getting better and better? I love what you did with all the characters, with Tsukune's mother, with Akasha, with Tsurara, Ageha...all these characters we knew and yet...you sort off remade them into smth more then the manga depicted them to be. This NOVEL should be considered a legitimate sequel to the manga...with copyrights and everything.
Rufael chapter 19 . 10/16/2015
Damn. Another powerful chapter with your name on it. Very emotional. I could feel every word...as if i was there. Damn! You should be a novelist.
Rufael chapter 10 . 10/15/2015
:)))))))) i swear those were NOT the 3 words i was thinking )))))
Rufael chapter 9 . 10/15/2015
lol, Mistress... you turned Tsukune into a God! :)). a vengeful one, too :)
J.T.Human chapter 36 . 9/12/2015
Please consider finishing this story. I understand if you have not the time, but you are a very skilled writer and you have much potential yet! I am sad to see this story unfinished, and I haven't read many stories with as much potential as yours.
Guest chapter 36 . 3/31/2015
I swear, now that I've read through all these heart-rending chapters, I need to find a super cheesy fic to refresh my pallete.
541N chapter 23 . 3/30/2015
You have my absolute respect. You have enthralled me with your story.

You have aroused righteous fury within me. You have my admiration, and my hatred.

I willingly read this story because it's just that damn good. I feel like with every chapter, my soul is being dragged deeper and deeper into an abyss. The only thing keeping me sane as I read this story is that righteous hope in my heart of hearts; an unconditional flame of hope nurtured by childish ideals and heroism.

It sickens me with how your beautiful tragic piece is able to touch my soul so deeply and cause such dark feeling within. This story is my guilty pleasure that feeds my inner sadist.

You are a fantastic writer, and I hate that you manipulate my feelings so.

I am a drug addict, and you are my supplier.

(P.S.: I've noticed a couple of inconsistencies in your word choice, mostly when using 'he' or 'she'. it was the chapter at gin's apartment, maybe it's just me tripping out at this late hour. _ )
Gamera68 chapter 36 . 3/30/2015
Getting really good. Please update soon. Thank you. :)
Gamera68 chapter 35 . 3/30/2015
Issa was happy to see his son, Tsukune but disappointed that Ria "forgot" to tell him. Oops, indeed.
1,075 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »