Reviews for Take What Is Yours
J.T.Human chapter 36 . 9/12
Please consider finishing this story. I understand if you have not the time, but you are a very skilled writer and you have much potential yet! I am sad to see this story unfinished, and I haven't read many stories with as much potential as yours.
I swear, now that I've read through all these heart-rending chapters, I need to find a super cheesy fic to refresh my pallete.
541N chapter 23 . 3/30
You have my absolute respect. You have enthralled me with your story.

You have aroused righteous fury within me. You have my admiration, and my hatred.

I willingly read this story because it's just that damn good. I feel like with every chapter, my soul is being dragged deeper and deeper into an abyss. The only thing keeping me sane as I read this story is that righteous hope in my heart of hearts; an unconditional flame of hope nurtured by childish ideals and heroism.

It sickens me with how your beautiful tragic piece is able to touch my soul so deeply and cause such dark feeling within. This story is my guilty pleasure that feeds my inner sadist.

You are a fantastic writer, and I hate that you manipulate my feelings so.

I am a drug addict, and you are my supplier.

(P.S.: I've noticed a couple of inconsistencies in your word choice, mostly when using 'he' or 'she'. it was the chapter at gin's apartment, maybe it's just me tripping out at this late hour. _ )
Gamera68 chapter 36 . 3/30
Getting really good. Please update soon. Thank you. :)
Gamera68 chapter 35 . 3/30
Issa was happy to see his son, Tsukune but disappointed that Ria "forgot" to tell him. Oops, indeed.
Gamera68 chapter 34 . 3/30
Really good chapter. Also nice to see Ruby helping those orphans. :)
Gamera68 chapter 33 . 3/30
Well, that went better than I had expected.
Gamera68 chapter 32 . 3/30
Oh boy, more drama. And thankfully, Kasumi was literally saved by her phone.
Gamera68 chapter 31 . 3/30
Well this should be interesting. They get to meet her mom.

Oh boy...
Gamera68 chapter 28 . 3/29
Dang. Did not see that coming. :(
Gamera68 chapter 20 . 3/29
Oh boy, the cat's out of the bag now.

Wonder how Kurumu will react to hearing about him, though?
Gamera68 chapter 14 . 3/29
Ah, Gin didn't tell her yet like I thought he would. Weird.
Gamera68 chapter 13 . 3/29
Another good chapter.

I just realized something: Gin ran into Tsukune at the Snow Village, right?

After Tsukune leaves there with the Snow Priestess, Gin wants revenge on him for having "all the fun". Then as Gin is leaving the village, he gets a text message from Moka asking him to meet up with her. So what's going to prevent Gin from telling Moka that he ran into Tsukune and that Tsukune and Mizore did "this and that"?

And as far as Moka knows, Tsukune is "dead" or is supposed to be, at least.
Oh boy... I have a bad feeling about this...
Gamera68 chapter 10 . 3/29
Ha ha, stupid Gin.
That mutt will never know his place, will he?
Gamera68 chapter 8 . 3/29