Reviews for Take What Is Yours
watersonic1v2 chapter 28 . 1/11
They killed Mikogamis personal guard and he didn't do anything to them? Huh
watersonic1v2 chapter 39 . 11/5/2019
I feel like this is quite unnecessary
watersonic1v2 chapter 33 . 11/4/2019
Tsukune was a slave to Moka all throughout their "marriage"

Whenever Moka didn't approve, Tsukune got his butt kicked
Guest chapter 39 . 11/3/2019
You need to make up you mimd. You are The Writer. We as Fans only Provide Feedback to help you improve.

You Need To make Choice Yourself if want to Continue or Not.

If You want my Opnion om the matter i Advise that Simply Start A Clean Slate.. How About Making Rosario Vampire fabfic inspired by fire emblem Three houses?

Have Tsukune be Half HumanThat Becomes A Proffessor.. San Onatshio Was A Role Model To Him and thanks To Be Traimed Under Her and Mikogami curiosity and inentions due To Him Being Allowed Tsukune To Be A Professor.

Prequel Idea: at the Age of 13 he Enrolls At Yokai acedmey and Befriends.

Lore: Tsukune is patialy Human the Other Half..is What Few of The Yokai referred to as the Original ones..While the Enlightened Ones Created The Orginal ones.. Some Even Theorize That all of The Enlighted Ones were Created By Powerful Alien that leftThe Earth after creating them.

The orginal Yokai In Fact were Conceived Through The Union Of Human and Enlighted One... Due To The bizarre genetic structure of the enlightened ones each Yokai That is Born will Be Different Compared.

Regarding Bloodline here is An Example with Vampires

Shinso is An Orginal One aka The First of His Kind. His Mother Was a Human and His Father was one of the enlightened ones.

Second Generation Vampires are the Result of Dracula Biting Humans and Turning them to Vampires. Of Course Many Vampire of that generation consider themselves Pure because Dracula made them vampires

Thrid Generation Vampires: When Second Generation Vampires Bite Humans.

First Generation: When Shinso impregnates Anyone of Vampire heirtage.. There Bloodline is More potent then the Second generation of that turned by him.

Hybrids : The result of Shinso impregnating a Human.. The Hybrid ironically Possess a Bloodline potent then Second generation Vampires.. But not as Potent as First Generation vampires

Just giving you ideas
watersonic1v2 chapter 39 . 11/2/2019
I don't see the point of having this debacle now

Seems quite unnecessary
jaajtakua chapter 39 . 10/7/2019
Glad to see you're continuing the this story.
Don't feel pressured by some of your more rabid fans though.
If you don't feel like writing then don't force yourself to in order to appease people.
Continue at a pace you're comfortable with and most importantly enjoy yourself.
Xuln chapter 39 . 9/23/2019
Glad the were has been an update. Just a really short one
Daxington chapter 39 . 9/22/2019
I'm interested in how this is gonna turn out. Keep up the good work!
Xuln chapter 17 . 9/22/2019
Hello, I have to ask do you know where I could possibly read the rest of Bloody Mary? I cant find anything on it
vagsan2001 chapter 39 . 9/17/2019
I haven't felt this much hype for a story since the first time I saw deathnote , this cliffhanger kills me
Anon chapter 39 . 9/14/2019
Glad to see you back! You are doing great,hoping for more!
WanderingMercAsashi chapter 2 . 9/11/2019
Again, predictable. I feel sorry for the military that they have sad sacks like yourself in it.
WanderingMercAsashi chapter 39 . 9/10/2019
Yeah that's about what I expected from an arrogant one, it's always the same really.
WanderingMercAsashi chapter 1 . 9/9/2019
Have you stopped dishonoring the Army Rangers yet?
The Ice Man chapter 39 . 8/27/2019
I am loving this. The story is incomplete but it is getting heated. I haven't felt this much enthusiasm for a story since the first few seasons of Game of Thrones.
1,338 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »