Reviews for The Nightwhat Sandapile
kittykathy chapter 2 . 5/21/2013
Awww I like this story 3 I'll be patienly waiting for your update (_)
maltese chapter 2 . 9/21/2012
My eyes widen like saucers when I saw those 3 words.. seriously unexpected!

But, I love the story. And I understand you meant about this being personal. I'd be frantic and insane if I'm in your situation back then.
BluSkyRose chapter 2 . 7/21/2012
I understand. About your Dad. And needing to write this. I've been through something...similar. Although, my Dad is...not a good man. I know that this is a little strange, but it makes me really happy that your Dad is such a good influence on you. I'm also glad that you can appreciate that; not everyone can. I hope your Dad gets better soon. I'll be praying for him and for the rest of your family.
Guest chapter 2 . 7/5/2012
Hahahahaha that was funny and sad and interesting please do more chapters and I must say this I hope your dad is ok now hoping I'm not to late to ask that
RaeSoul chapter 2 . 6/12/2012
haha, poor Vlad... hope I never get doped up on drugs like he has. Poor Daniel too for having to listen to the old man talk nonsense hehe

good story so far.
vampyaoifan123 chapter 2 . 6/4/2012
awesome please keep writing!
Slothageddon chapter 1 . 5/22/2012
Why is Maddie eating the cat? That was a purely lol moment for me
noon chapter 2 . 4/26/2012
I only just found this fic, and I was shocked by the powerful emotions it contains and could so easily bring forth in me. 'You never think it could happen to you' might be a cliche, but it really is true that, despite knowing car accidents probably happen every day, it is always a horrible shock and terrifying to learn about someone you know being hurt so badly in one of them. The strong feelings of shock, disbelief, fear, desperation, etc. associated with rushing to a hospital like this are described very well, and make Danny's surprise but also acceptance at how much it affects him very realistic, despite Vlad and Danny's rocky relationship. Danny's thoughts about Vlad seeming invincible, his power and in control personality seeming impossible that he could be so vulnerable and felled by something unrelated to his schemes, powerful enemies, or ghost powers fit Danny and Vlad so well, and merge the everyday world with the cartoon perfectly.

You handled real responses and emotions with the situation for Danny while mixing it seamlessly with the fact that he can phase through walls to visit Vlad, and even manage to speak with him by possessing him. The closeness of sharing Vlad's body and mind, where Danny was left vulnerable when Vlad could touch his memories and feelings, was brilliant. I'm glad Danny isn't in denial, too, or forcing himself to stay away from Vlad. I sort of expect Jazz to question Danny about how upset he seems about Vlad, when she and Maddy don't seem too concerned besides the regular, detached compassion of another human being you know having been injured. I love how Danny describes losing Vlad, the only other person like him who could totally understand what he's gone through with his powers and his secret, as losing a part of himself. THe jealousy about Greg knowing Vlad's secret, being trusted by Vlad, is also realistic and a great way to open up Danny having to deal with and Vlad recognizing how Danny feels connected to Vlad by their similarities.

I really hope you continue this fic. I love the emotions in it, the premise, and always I'm a huge fan of Vlad/Danny, and I was so eager to read more about Vlad and Danny interacting as Danny tries to help care for Vlad as he's recovering. It looks like it's been 10 months since this updated, but I really hope it isn't abandoned and you'll eventually continue it. Wonderful story and great writing! Thank you!
Mister Melancholy chapter 2 . 1/25/2012
This is great! I hope you update soon!

~ MM
hopeistheway chapter 2 . 1/14/2012
Uh... can u make this a father-son fic? It seems more along those lines... But otherwise, love it. :) Great job!
BoredomIsAnUnderstatement chapter 2 . 12/27/2011
Awww! This is so sad!- so sweet, and still so sad! ;_;

I'm a bit confused by the title of this fic, though. "Nightwhat Sandapile"? What does that mean?

Also, I feel really bad about what happened to your daddy. I'd be just as devastated - and to think, you couldn't even see him at first! If I were you, I would've walked my to Florida, I wouldn't give a about distance or rules or what have you. But it's probably a good thing I'm not you; I'm stubborn as a mule, and undoubtedly just as stupid. I hope he gets better and heals well. :)

I hope you continue this fic - it's so good so far, I love it to tears. :D Much lovez~!

~Jinx
SilverShadow13100 chapter 2 . 11/25/2011
I haven't read this chapter yet but when I read your notes...

Wow is all I could say I understand how that fells... (I'm going through it now because my Gram Gram is having liver failer... I don't know what's going on where she lives is 10 hours away) T_T
YeahYouWannaKnowMyName chapter 2 . 11/8/2011
What a sad beginning for a plotbunny. Are you sure you should be writing this, hun? Not that it isn't good and I am completely thrilled by the emotions that the story is rolling through me, but, really... My heart goes out to you, darlin. I've lost six people in just three years, and it can be pretty hard :( Still, this is a very good story, I am glad that you feel you can share it.

YYWKMN.
BreGurl23 chapter 2 . 10/31/2011
hurry up with chapter 3 please
PrincessBetty01 chapter 2 . 10/14/2011
I truly find this touching and realistic. From your personal experience, I can see how it affects you the most. I also, have the same experience of almost losing someone that meant the world to me. Death are common experiences if you witness to someone you love.

I enjoyed Danny's and Vlad's connection to each other and I really see some good humor in this.

Now, I am curious about this guy, Greg. It seems to me Danny is a little jealous and wonder who this guy really is to the fact Vlad trust his secret to him.