Reviews for The KON Virus
Aruton900 chapter 16 . 10/4/2017
Reread this story after suddenly remembering it and I have to say. it's as good as I remember.
Yuji Shimada chapter 16 . 1/26/2017
the “happy ending” chapter doesn'teven need to be a remake of this chapter, you could just have Yui change halfway home, have Washi put a bullet to her & have them all meet up in the clubroom/heaven for tea _
Guest chapter 1 . 1/19/2017
a good start with one very small problem; Japan's emergency phone number is 110 not 911
wilt02 chapter 16 . 6/8/2016
Damn, love how they all got massacred in 1 chapter LOL. Dark endings are my favorite 3. Although it really hurt me when Ui died. Oh poor innocence.
Toothless Lover 13 chapter 3 . 1/15/2016
Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo not sawako why why
akiyama mio chapter 16 . 9/29/2015
Plz do.i also need one plzzz..
akiyama mio chapter 16 . 9/26/2015
Why..?why..?WHY DID YOU KILLED THEM...I LOVE THEM SO MUCH..RITSU...RITSU..I LOVE YOU
akiyama mio chapter 10 . 9/25/2015
Ill keep thatin mind what you said goro
akiyama mio chapter 9 . 9/25/2015
OMG,You really made me think that azusa and yui was going 4o die..i almost cried..
akiyama mio chapter 7 . 9/25/2015
I love ittttt...im so intrested of th7s story i want to know what happens next!
akiyama mio chapter 3 . 9/25/2015
I thinkim okey with jun chan being a gun expert we cant just give the credit to just the five girls,the survivor needs them too
akiyama mio chapter 2 . 9/25/2015
Im really happy that the characters arent dead yet..its anintresting story sorry for bad grammars.
Love it wont stop readring..
deletemetears chapter 16 . 8/8/2015
Well, that just broke my heart into a million pieces. Near the end, I kept hoping that Yui would wake up from a horrible nightmare, or from a coma, or something else-anything else-but nope. Now I'll just curl up in my blankets and cry.

Great story, by the way.
yuukeroo chapter 16 . 7/13/2015
My... my baby Ui... my... my child... no... NO! NOOOOOOOOOOO! UUUUUUUIIIIIIIIIIIII!
JuliaKun chapter 16 . 5/8/2015
YOU BROKE MY FUCKING HEART.

*slams fingers on favorite and follow*