Reviews for The Fox and the Sloth
Bobtrumpet chapter 9 . 7/17
Captain, I for one am very glad you took over this story. While it seems to be dragging out a little, I am sure you have a plan to get the story to the conclusion it deserves.
I have read and enjoyed many of your stories, and was saddened to read at one point that you were no longer going to write. I don't know what caused this, but I hope that all has been resolved. My apologies if things did not resolve satisfactorily.
I am very glad you started writing again
I eagerly await the next update.
rye-bread chapter 9 . 7/12
you sly dog; I figured that with Our Heroes reunited with their fam's, this series was concluded; but you pulled the rug out from under that comfortable notion

(I was composing a linked review; while I was hitting the shift key, suddenly the prompt tells me that my review has been posted; go figure)
Rye-bread chapter 9 . 7/12
You sly dog; with Our
Quathis chapter 9 . 7/6
Them taking on the drug cartel almost seemed as a working vacation, up until Junior threw a wrench in the works. And it looks like the professional side of things is getting much more dangerous, with more chance of dying than usual. Until next time.
Sentinel103 chapter 9 . 7/6
Well Kimmie errrr Karen and Henry seem to find all kinds of trouble don't they Capt? Anyway nice update and we'll look forward to your next.

CajunBear73 chapter 9 . 7/6
Even in a vacation they find the time to run a mission 'off the books'...LOL! But I wonder if Junior's a loose end in that one.

I'm seeing some affection between those two, that they have yet to acknowledge or act on, maybe they'll get the chance...soon?

A really dicey mission on the horizon, really behind the lines amongst so many that cannot be trusted. Hope they come out of this ok.

Eddy13 chapter 9 . 7/6
I'm not sure if I liked how Covington threatened Kim and Ron not to do anything outside of his orders. The Kim and Ron I know have their own way of doing things.
Muzzlehatch chapter 9 . 7/5
The rough stuff is starting again. Can't wait for the next installment.
Dawn on fire chapter 8 . 3/22/2014
I really enjoyed this chapter, but I do wonder about if Fox and Sloth will meet the tweebs and Hana
ekrekeler chapter 8 . 3/18/2014
Wow, great update! The emotions were thorough and well placed in this chapter. I hope this isn't the last chapter though. I was kind of hoping that Kim and Ron would get together, being that you kind of hinted it and all. Even Mrs. Dr. P sees it in them if they themselves don't.
I was really hoping that Kim and Ron would come out of hiding. Their old friends, even Bonnie, are still thinking about them, even after all those years.
I hope to hear from you again soon!

The Krekeler
Sentinel103 chapter 8 . 3/18/2014
I know you worked hard on this Capt since we had the discussion months ago and I for one love it. All I have to say is mannnnnn why did you pick the day when my 'puter was in the shop to post? LOL

Anyway I think you'll get nominated for a Fannie or a matter of fact I am sure of it.

Thanks for the update.

Quathis chapter 8 . 3/17/2014
Heart warming and rending at the same time. Henry severs some of his last ties to Ron Stoppable and Kim has a hello/goodbye moment with her parents. Rough stuff, but good family time too. Very interesting to see the aftermath of the drunken party, in all its bathroom humor glory. Until next time.
Classic Cowboy chapter 8 . 3/17/2014
AWESOME! was a sweet reunion, but heartbreaking for Ron. Good to have the 'rents there, no doubt he needed all the comfort that he could get.

I am curious on where you'll go with this, what with her parents in the know now.

great work, Cap, keep it coming!
CajunBear73 chapter 8 . 3/17/2014
Glad they came out of this alright, and it was quite sneaky how the family-conflict thing was worked around like you had it done...

Healing, reunions, awards and parties for these two, and Ann sees something in Kim that her daughter doesn't realize yet...Sad about Ron's family, and maybe Covington will have to order that mission someday. But when Ron's head has cleared some.

Surviving a multinational, multi-service blowout may be the roughest thing for Kim and Ron to overcome, but maybe a spark will strike shortly between their hearts, once they clear out the roughage of that party.

Nice return. More later?

studyofchaos chapter 7 . 1/22/2014
Another great chapter. Hope to see more more on this story soon.