Reviews for The Fox and the Sloth
Muzzlehatch chapter 9 . 4h
The rough stuff is starting again. Can't wait for the next installment.
Dawn on fire chapter 8 . 3/22/2014
I really enjoyed this chapter, but I do wonder about if Fox and Sloth will meet the tweebs and Hana
ekrekeler chapter 8 . 3/18/2014
Wow, great update! The emotions were thorough and well placed in this chapter. I hope this isn't the last chapter though. I was kind of hoping that Kim and Ron would get together, being that you kind of hinted it and all. Even Mrs. Dr. P sees it in them if they themselves don't.
I was really hoping that Kim and Ron would come out of hiding. Their old friends, even Bonnie, are still thinking about them, even after all those years.
I hope to hear from you again soon!

The Krekeler
Sentinel103 chapter 8 . 3/18/2014
I know you worked hard on this Capt since we had the discussion months ago and I for one love it. All I have to say is mannnnnn why did you pick the day when my 'puter was in the shop to post? LOL

Anyway I think you'll get nominated for a Fannie or two...as a matter of fact I am sure of it.

Thanks for the update.

ST-103
Quathis chapter 8 . 3/17/2014
Heart warming and rending at the same time. Henry severs some of his last ties to Ron Stoppable and Kim has a hello/goodbye moment with her parents. Rough stuff, but good family time too. Very interesting to see the aftermath of the drunken party, in all its bathroom humor glory. Until next time.
Classic Cowboy chapter 8 . 3/17/2014
AWESOME! was a sweet reunion, but heartbreaking for Ron. Good to have the 'rents there, no doubt he needed all the comfort that he could get.

I am curious on where you'll go with this, what with her parents in the know now.

great work, Cap, keep it coming!
CajunBear73 chapter 8 . 3/17/2014
Glad they came out of this alright, and it was quite sneaky how the family-conflict thing was worked around like you had it done...

Healing, reunions, awards and parties for these two, and Ann sees something in Kim that her daughter doesn't realize yet...Sad about Ron's family, and maybe Covington will have to order that mission someday. But when Ron's head has cleared some.

Surviving a multinational, multi-service blowout may be the roughest thing for Kim and Ron to overcome, but maybe a spark will strike shortly between their hearts, once they clear out the roughage of that party.

Nice return. More later?

CB73
studyofchaos chapter 7 . 1/22/2014
Another great chapter. Hope to see more more on this story soon.
ekrekeler chapter 7 . 12/18/2013
You're back! Great to hear from you again, captain! Just so that I feel like I contributed to the story, I'd like to say that there wasn't enough suspense when Kim was disarming the bomb. I half expected it to start counting down from thirty seconds after she cut the last wire. As for the future updates, I'm cheering for Kim and Ron being able to come out of hiding and integrate back into their normal lives. I hope that you will update soon, this has gotten really interesting!

The Krekeler
Rye-bread chapter 7 . 12/18/2013
I don't often read from the espionage thriller genre; but this story style would seriously compare the stuff on the bestseller list. There's always this noticable wrench in the pit of my stomach when our Heroine is put in a risky sitch. And Big Daddy going to his fate is so emotionaly satisfying. Have I mentioned how you seem to capture the Sydney Greenstreet aspect of his personality?
Taechunsa chapter 7 . 12/17/2013
Wow. Exciting chapter. Ron saves Kim, sort of, but they are still very much in danger. If they even survive this.

It is great to see that you are still writing. I look forward to seeing the rest of this story, and hopefully the finish of some of your other stories.

Keep up the good work.
Danny-171984 chapter 7 . 12/15/2013
wow...That was an amazing chapter. The way the are fighting in this mission is so top rating for survival and achieving their mission. Glad that those bastards receive what was coming for them. Now that Kim was able to disarmed the bomb this happens?! Sigh...its never easy for them huh :(
I'm glad that you are back. Until next time. Keep on writing.

Danny
Yamal chapter 7 . 12/15/2013
Great chapter. Thanks a lot for providing us with our KP fix, hehe. Thanks a lot for your effort and keep up the awesome work. _
Classic Cowboy chapter 7 . 12/14/2013
Great to see this back flowing! but dang that cliffhanger!

keep it coming, Cap!
Quathis chapter 7 . 12/14/2013
Excellent and action packed. Lots of emotion and more than enough tension. Greatly enjoyed reading this. Especially Brotherson getting his... just desserts. Yeah, I know that was bad, but I really couldn't help myself. Until next time.