Reviews for The Fox and the Sloth
studyofchaos chapter 7 . 1/22/2014
Another great chapter. Hope to see more more on this story soon.
ekrekeler chapter 7 . 12/18/2013
You're back! Great to hear from you again, captain! Just so that I feel like I contributed to the story, I'd like to say that there wasn't enough suspense when Kim was disarming the bomb. I half expected it to start counting down from thirty seconds after she cut the last wire. As for the future updates, I'm cheering for Kim and Ron being able to come out of hiding and integrate back into their normal lives. I hope that you will update soon, this has gotten really interesting!

The Krekeler
Rye-bread chapter 7 . 12/18/2013
I don't often read from the espionage thriller genre; but this story style would seriously compare the stuff on the bestseller list. There's always this noticable wrench in the pit of my stomach when our Heroine is put in a risky sitch. And Big Daddy going to his fate is so emotionaly satisfying. Have I mentioned how you seem to capture the Sydney Greenstreet aspect of his personality?
Taechunsa chapter 7 . 12/17/2013
Wow. Exciting chapter. Ron saves Kim, sort of, but they are still very much in danger. If they even survive this.

It is great to see that you are still writing. I look forward to seeing the rest of this story, and hopefully the finish of some of your other stories.

Keep up the good work.
Danny-171984 chapter 7 . 12/15/2013
wow...That was an amazing chapter. The way the are fighting in this mission is so top rating for survival and achieving their mission. Glad that those bastards receive what was coming for them. Now that Kim was able to disarmed the bomb this happens?! Sigh...its never easy for them huh :(
I'm glad that you are back. Until next time. Keep on writing.

Danny
Yamal chapter 7 . 12/15/2013
Great chapter. Thanks a lot for providing us with our KP fix, hehe. Thanks a lot for your effort and keep up the awesome work. _
Classic Cowboy chapter 7 . 12/14/2013
Great to see this back flowing! but dang that cliffhanger!

keep it coming, Cap!
Quathis chapter 7 . 12/14/2013
Excellent and action packed. Lots of emotion and more than enough tension. Greatly enjoyed reading this. Especially Brotherson getting his... just desserts. Yeah, I know that was bad, but I really couldn't help myself. Until next time.
Sentinel103 chapter 7 . 12/14/2013
Tons of action Capt and good to see you back buddy. So Big Daddy and his hench dude are no more and it looks like either the Fox or the Sloth might buy the farm...hummmm I wonder which it will be and will they get that hero's funeral.

ST-103
CajunBear73 chapter 7 . 12/14/2013
Bit of a mystery mixed in with the cliffie there Cap! (At the A/N's...)

Quite the dramatic run of this chapter. Many bad guys gone, and the package neutralized (I hope) and about to be recovered, but is it the end for Kim? Or Ron? We'll see next time.

But either way, some definite change of plans from the Government in D.C.

Now to see if notifications will be current or posthumous.

CB73
Glad to see ya back! Merry Christmas to you and yours!
Riplakish chapter 6 . 6/11/2013
Wow! I am so glad that you are still updating this story! And sad to see that you are retiring from KP fan fiction! I barely found this site a couple of years ago and so many of the best are either gone or going. Please see this through to the end. At least you're leaving a rich legacy behind.
Danny-171984 chapter 6 . 5/27/2013
I just read all the chapters so I can remember this story. It has been some time since I read this story. I'm happy that you decided to continue. The fox and the sloth is quite the story. It's very dark since they actually kill people. I hope Ron gets his hands on those terrorist before they do something to Kim. Keep on writing.

Danny
Nick chapter 6 . 5/14/2013
Ive been keeping a close eye on this story since the last update, checking it at least once a week and finally another update! Youre really keeping me on the edge here but i really look forward to the next part as it is very exciting! :)
Keepem coming Cptn!

Greetings from Sweden
pbow chapter 6 . 5/7/2013
Interesting chappy.
I would think that the way to defeat an anechoic chamber would be to talk aloud to yourself, thus dampening the effects of the chamber. You should be able to hear your own voice. Shouldn't you?
But if what I remember about them are true then the real danger is from highly radioactive material used in the chamber's construction.
Anyway, it's Ron and Rufus to the rescue.
studyofchaos chapter 6 . 5/7/2013
Nice action chapter. Liked the Eric touch. Good work.
95 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »