Reviews for Imperfections
CreativeWritingSoul chapter 3 . 3/21/2011
This was a really awesome chapter and I can't wait for more. :)
Jinxedforever13 chapter 3 . 3/7/2011
Oh my god, PLEASE continue!this is so great! love it :)
starfirefan4ever chapter 3 . 3/1/2011
I LOVE THIS STORY! Please update fast! You have a great story line and plot, and your an amazing writer. Keep up the great work!
Esther -chan chapter 2 . 2/17/2011
keep up the great work and update soon
Esther -chan chapter 1 . 2/17/2011
keep up the great work and up date soon!
Isabella Cullen 2005 chapter 1 . 2/14/2011
this good can't wait for more chapters
CreativeWritingSoul chapter 2 . 2/14/2011
Well, first of all I love the switching of points of view. Some people can write that way and it seems sloppy y'know? But that's not you ahahaha. You can write it out and it seems very, very clear and you get perfectly inside each character's mind.

I thought it was soo cute how Kori and Richard talked on the phone until the early hours of the morning, that's soo sweet. _ I loved it.

I definitely, cannot wait to read more of this amazing story. )
Raine1902 chapter 2 . 2/12/2011
2nd Review! Yay!

The story is cute, and you described it well. I like the TerraXBeastBoy relationship. I'm definitely not dissing BBXRaven, but those two make a nice couple.

It definitely has its amusing points. Don't worry, it wasn't depressing at all. The chapter was fun to read. It's very creative of you to add a soundtrack for each chapter. I've got a habit of listening to music while I read, and an appropriate song adds to the mood of the story.

So, are you a fan of RobinXStarfire? The plot sparks interest, and I like the tension between Richard and Kori. It adds to the storyline and generally makes the relationship more meaningful The 'love at first sight' thing is cheesy, unrealistic and does not make for good relationships. You judge people by how they look. It's not love, it's infatuation.

This is the longest review I've submitted yet, I'm feeling rather proud of myself. I'm looking forward to finding out how they come to like each other, and I hope it won't be something like one realing how beautiful/handsome the other is. *shudder* It's just as bad as 'love at first sight'. If they were to fall in love, it should be because of their qualities, not how they look.

Alright,enough rambling. I hope you're updating soon!
CreativeWritingSoul chapter 1 . 2/7/2011
Well first of all - congrats on not being grounded anymore! _ Ahahahaha.

"He was a jerk, Kori, don't worry. We'll get him for you." Terra nodded and punched the air. "We'll get that bastard," - Oh wow, I loved that ahahahaha, it was just waay too cute and funny. XD It's good to know that Kori's got a good support system of her best friends if nothing else.

Well, I also felt very touched when reading about Richard's issues. Awww, poor guy. It was all very realistic though, from his feelings to that protective barrier. Now this is defintiely the start to a great story and I'm very glad I'm the first reviewer. )

I will definitely be following this story. Keep up the amazing work!