Reviews for Return
Mitsuki chapter 10 . 3/2/2013
hi Just wanted to let you know You are fantastic and I miss you :)
Zeymah Lok chapter 10 . 11/25/2012
This story is funily fucked up.(Funily is a word...I hope) To continue this fuck-up-ary this story needs “BUDDER” and sezures lots of sezures.
corumb chapter 10 . 11/24/2012
I forgot about this story! When I got an email saying that return had a new chapter I'm like wtf. So I reread everything even the one before this and then I'm like "oh yeah!"...so...yeah I remember it now and...um...cool. anyways thumbs up to you and this story and good luck with next chapter...yeah.
TakeYoCookie chapter 10 . 11/23/2012
HOLY SHIT . I hope you know that people think that your dead... just thought you should know... GOOD UPDATE HUN! I just wish I would have told you to make Zane look 10x different .
Mitsuki chapter 10 . 11/23/2012
YOU ARE ALIVE... Well I know that but still oh great job another excellent chapter keep it up :)
Diedthenrisen chapter 9 . 10/1/2012
Sweat Jesus Christ please update! Unless you died or somethin but seriously I am waiting! You are super talented and I wanna here more of this story so pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eeeee update pleasetimes1000
TakeYoCookie chapter 1 . 3/6/2012
Yo! This is Mc Lovin I finally decided to make a account. But you need to fuckin update bro/sis!
Mc Lovin chapter 9 . 2/5/2012
Herroh! Hurry up and Update... -_-
Mitsukimay chapter 9 . 12/28/2011
Hahaahaha Well at least he has Serena in lynth and being a blundering turd is ok :)
Mc Lovin chapter 9 . 12/26/2011
Good Update, though I was a little confused most of the time...
Mc Lovin chapter 8 . 12/25/2011
Dude/Dudette, I got a muther fucking Toshiba Flat Screen in my room, a new xbox cause my old one was fucked up, and Sony Headphones.
Ninja Sheep chapter 3 . 12/25/2011
Merry Christmas ('m Catholic, so yes I celebrate with trees and shit) everyone! Anyway, I got one gift this year from my parents...MY OWN LAPTOP! Some of you may be like, oh well that's cool...But it is cooler than you think! With this laptop, I can update 4x as fast! And that'll be more when I get word up in here. Anyway, it SHALL be updated by TONIGHT fo sure. So see ya l8r kiddiez! And remember guys, survival never goes out of style! (I'm an FOB hardcore :D)
Mc Lovin chapter 8 . 12/22/2011
Herro! Happy Hanika or whatever the fuck you celibrate. But, update!
Mc Lovin chapter 1 . 12/1/2011
Haha it's pretty funny cuz im wearing only boxers... But yeahh hurry it up foo!
Ninja Sheep chapter 2 . 11/30/2011
Keep it in your pants buddy boy, I hafta update Hoods first, besides, I'm plannin a party cuz my birthday was November 5th. Gonna be a while, but I promise I'll hurry... Ugh, if it makes it better, I'll have Hoods finished by Friday, and I'll start Return, kay?
48 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »