Reviews for Kiss My Wookiee
Guest chapter 14 . 9/23/2014
This whole what if plotline made no sense whatsoever... yes, please quit and never come back
Guest chapter 2 . 9/23/2014
Good god, you not only suck at writing these characters but you simply can't write... first they like each other, then they hate each other and then they all love each other in a matter of minutes... they all act like dumb teenagers
Darth Litarius chapter 4 . 10/17/2013
I have questions. How did Reven meet the Emperor of the True Sith? How did he sudvive the encounter? How did the True Stih pull off the hijacking? Also, Carth's wife visited hhim in a dream and told him everything. Hoe did she know everything? Why does that feel contrived? Wait, I have the answer to that one. Because it is contrived.
Keytchtee chapter 14 . 7/7/2013
I really liked it! I'm not 100% positive to the idea that the entire war was a ruse to draw out Bastila & Co, and overthrowing the republic even when dealing with The Emperor seems slightly superflous, but heck.
It saddens me that it was cut short, but I can absolutely see why you would do it if you hardly got any reviews. It would have been fun reading the whole deal though!
I hope you will keep up with doing KOTOR-fanfics, becouse even though this was rather short, with fairly short chapters, I think it was well-written on the whole, with great character portrayal.
I thing that bothers me though, from a purely word-aesthetic perspective: during the sex scene with Revan and Bastila, you have no problems with talking about her clitoris as "clit", but you refer to his penis as "lightsaber". It really took away from the serious erotic tone of the scene. Yes, I know, I'm bothered by the strangest things.
DarthHeretic chapter 14 . 4/27/2013
One of the best stories I have ever read... very good story-line and flowed. VERY GOOD!
Above the Winter Moonlight chapter 14 . 12/4/2012
Very good story. I really liked it.
Guest chapter 1 . 11/13/2012
oh christ, at least use proper punctuation!
Dan1234567890 chapter 14 . 9/15/2012
Enjoyed it.
Dan1234567890 chapter 8 . 9/14/2012
Really, Jedi masters aren't that impulsive or foolish...
Dan1234567890 chapter 4 . 9/14/2012
I saw a vision of my wife...rofl
Dan1234567890 chapter 2 . 9/14/2012
Last exchange between Bastila and Revan sounded weird :p
the metaphysical god of heroes chapter 14 . 6/20/2012
Exellent exellent exellent story truly one to be inspired by I give it a 5 out of 5
mask211 chapter 14 . 3/25/2012
so sad to see it end but such a great journey it has been cant wait to see if u have any other projects
FORD B chapter 14 . 3/24/2012
Really good read and great story.
general-joseph-dickson chapter 14 . 3/24/2012
Pretty nice end. KotOR stories are not as in demand as they use to be, unless they have a movie twist...
52 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »