Reviews for in the name of love
leekl chapter 4 . 8/8/2012
Have you read City of Bones by Cassandra Clare? I liked it, don't know if you will, but it was totally worth reading.

Anyways, I can see a Buyo against Inuyasha battle happening. :)

Can I also comment that I freaked at the prospect of a kittyInuyasha cuddling against Kagome? I choked, tear up, and seriously loved it. :)
leekl chapter 3 . 8/8/2012
Inuyasha can purr.

Man, that's so funny! :D

I can feel the cat vibe, though. I knew it. Inuyasha has the kitty thing down. :)
leekl chapter 2 . 8/8/2012
AWWH, KAGOME, DON'T CRY.
leekl chapter 1 . 8/8/2012
Haha, Inuyasha is a cat. Didn't see that one coming, but who cares? Inuyasha can pimp as a cat. I can totally see it happening. :)
Azhwi chapter 4 . 2/2/2012
You have a bookstore? Really? Or rather you have one with comfy chairs? *thinks to self - I need to work at a bookstore (now).

This is really a cute story!
the general girl chapter 1 . 12/11/2011
That last line beyond cracked me up, and the beginning damn near broke my heart.

Fantastic job!
the general girl chapter 2 . 12/11/2011
Ack, poor Kagome. I wonder how she'll react when she figures out who the cat is. There're just so many possibilities!
the general girl chapter 3 . 12/11/2011
Reviewing backwards because I'm was too impatient to stop the first time around.

Ahhhh, love the way you describe how Inuyasha's world disappears as soon as he sees Kagome. Great!
the general girl chapter 4 . 12/11/2011
I hope you're going to continue this! I have...a weakness for cute cuddly things and reading this is just making my heart melt.

*runs to go find a cat*
eve chapter 3 . 4/30/2011
Adore it. Great. Love Inuyasha. Love that he loves her and has missed her and purrs for her.
Mizumaru Mari chapter 2 . 4/24/2011
Yeah! I've been really looking forward to this update because your writing style is so beautiful and unique. I hope to see much more from this story! :)
Blueberry Babe chapter 1 . 2/7/2011
Lol thanks
kenna chapter 1 . 2/6/2011
Love it. Keep going. Tell me this story.