Reviews for Its Eyes Were Jewels
dorodruid chapter 52 . 7/5
Hi Zhelanie,

Well I greatly enjoyed your story, just as spellbinding as Anne herself.

May you always enjoy writing,

dorodruid chapter 48 . 7/5

Really hooked :-)

A few more:

When her mother past away... should be passed, past is history or walking past...

That all Weyr's are... should be Weyrs

Spending my night's with... should be nights

Believing that the tithe's... should be tithes

When one of the child glared at her... should be children

Please keep writing :-) :-)

dorodruid chapter 47 . 7/5

Can't stop reading :-)

Another one I found right at the end:

I want to tear his balls off with my bear hands... should be bare hands as in ungloved/empty, bear is the animal :-) :-)

Please keep writing,

dorodruid chapter 38 . 7/5

Still love the story :-)

Found another typo:

and though (s)he inclined her head

Please keep writing,

dorodruid chapter 37 . 7/5

Love this story :-)

But I found to typos,

as hre stomach rumbled

and this one:

How do they knew where they are

Hope this helps and please keep writing,

dorodruid chapter 37 . 7/5

Love the story :-)

You say to let you know of typos, there is one just after the flight, you write:

as hre stomach rumbled

Hope this is ok and please keep writing :-)

Guest chapter 39 . 12/11/2015
you say jareth was her height then you say he is much bigger than he, how does that work?
Guest chapter 52 . 11/20/2015
more!
Gypan chapter 52 . 10/6/2015
I dont critique or revue just read and enjoy. Sorry you lost interest in your story.
Vengeful Vixen chapter 52 . 1/26/2015
I love your story. I'm a huge fan of Pern and your depictions of the characters is so spot on that its kinda scary. I can hardly stand the anticipation as I wait for next chapter. Holder Raid always struck me as a man who hated to do anything if there was a chance he could be in the wrong... Even if it meant letting a murderer walk free. You are a wonderful author and I sincerely look forward to more of your work.
gateway guest chapter 52 . 1/25/2014
No fair! Everything is finally coming together! And then just stops! No Fair!

Elrenia's incredible journey, through fear to trust and love, has come to a screeching halt. Z'den's growing affection for Elrenia is ultimately acknowledged, and vice versa. The cause of his and Arlith's massive threadscore is now apparent.

It has been nearly a year since this chapter was posted (02/2013). WHAT HAPPENS NEXT? Arrrrgh! You can't do this!

Now, to pick my nits. There aren't many.

First thing I noticed was the use of 'past' when 'passed' would be the proper word.

The only other point I wish to make concerns punctuation. Sometimes commas, semi-colons, etc. make things easier to understand.

I wait with bated breath for the gripping tale.

senora dot lopez yahoo dot com
James Bailey chapter 27 . 8/12/2013
the dragons speak to Master Robinton ever since his heart attack when F'lar battled T'ron. oh btw Lessa and Brekke aren't the only ones able to speak to all dragon but N'ton Fort Weyr Leader can to.
DawnRain chapter 49 . 8/7/2013
I really miss this story... are you still writing, by any chance? I hope you're all right!
Amber Talamasca chapter 52 . 7/20/2013
I'm both happy and disappointed with this story.
The disappointment is probably my own fault :P With a title like that I expected an impression to happen, and though it still seems like it might happen in the future, after 52 chapters i'm starting to doubt its going to be anytime soon. Meh, it's my own expectation i set for the story, nowhere was there a promise.. my own fault.

The story is lovely, i love how Elrania grows, gets stronger, slowly gets over her problems, instead of suddenly being "cured". The buildup is great. It's not the story i was thinking i'd be reading, but its a fantastic story none the less.

Thanks you,
Amber
wenywen chapter 52 . 7/13/2013
Poke...
Poke...
Still loving this story. Hope you get to update soon.