Reviews for Its Eyes Were Jewels
gateway guest chapter 52 . 1/25
No fair! Everything is finally coming together! And then just stops! No Fair!

Elrenia's incredible journey, through fear to trust and love, has come to a screeching halt. Z'den's growing affection for Elrenia is ultimately acknowledged, and vice versa. The cause of his and Arlith's massive threadscore is now apparent.

It has been nearly a year since this chapter was posted (02/2013). WHAT HAPPENS NEXT? Arrrrgh! You can't do this!

Now, to pick my nits. There aren't many.

First thing I noticed was the use of 'past' when 'passed' would be the proper word.

The only other point I wish to make concerns punctuation. Sometimes commas, semi-colons, etc. make things easier to understand.

I wait with bated breath for the gripping tale.

senora dot lopez yahoo dot com
James Bailey chapter 27 . 8/12/2013
the dragons speak to Master Robinton ever since his heart attack when F'lar battled T'ron. oh btw Lessa and Brekke aren't the only ones able to speak to all dragon but N'ton Fort Weyr Leader can to.
DawnRain chapter 49 . 8/7/2013
I really miss this story... are you still writing, by any chance? I hope you're all right!
Amber Talamasca chapter 52 . 7/20/2013
I'm both happy and disappointed with this story.
The disappointment is probably my own fault :P With a title like that I expected an impression to happen, and though it still seems like it might happen in the future, after 52 chapters i'm starting to doubt its going to be anytime soon. Meh, it's my own expectation i set for the story, nowhere was there a promise.. my own fault.

The story is lovely, i love how Elrania grows, gets stronger, slowly gets over her problems, instead of suddenly being "cured". The buildup is great. It's not the story i was thinking i'd be reading, but its a fantastic story none the less.

Thanks you,
Amber
wenywen chapter 52 . 7/13/2013
Poke...
Poke...
Still loving this story. Hope you get to update soon.
thejadegecko chapter 52 . 5/19/2013
I found this fanfic and just spent the whole day reading it/finished what is published so far.

I have to say - I feel bad for H'val - I mean, Koth and him has been there since like the beginning - it kinda felt liek she led H'val on... and keeps falling back to them. I feel like she is using them both right now.

Z'den and her feels so rushed... incomplete? I didn't really understand how she could that easily sleep in Z'den's bed with him - without having any fears or flash backs or nightmares.

I just feel like H'val / Koth got the short end of the stick on this one.

Love the story - can't wait for the update - and perhaps an impression. Please update soon!
Inuhsien chapter 38 . 3/8/2013
So far every previous chapter and Elrenia's reactions have been spot on for the trauma she suffered, but her and Z'den's recociliation seems a bit... forced. I understand the constraints of the story call for Z'den to forgive her, but it seems far too quick.

Otherwise, I'm very much enjoying your story.
Crazy chapter 52 . 2/22/2013
Great story!
I love how you've developed Elrenia's character. I hope they catch whats-his-face, the man who raped her. I hope they tie him out in threadfall!
Crazy chapter 22 . 2/22/2013
Yes, Robinton is a baritone.
wendums chapter 52 . 2/12/2013
Another good update. Why, when Elrenia can speak to dragons, did she not ask Koth(hoprless with names) to bespeak Z'den ir Lessa for a healer? love the explaination for Z'dens injuries. This is one great story. I do look forward to rereading it as a whole if it ever ends. Ha. What about the labouring Alana. is Z'den going to loose his sister, will she give birth. No doubt you have a plan. Thankyou so much for sharing
Cynthiahw chapter 52 . 2/11/2013
This was an "edge of your seat" chapter. I loved it! I was disappointed that there was only the one chapter since I had two email notifications on the upload, but it was worth it.
Scendera chapter 52 . 2/10/2013
Absolute. Freaking. Genius!
artri chapter 52 . 2/10/2013
Had a feeling this was where it was going. Very exciting chapter.
Mantlady chapter 52 . 2/10/2013
This works just fine. And most women are quite familiar with anger-covering-fear for loved ones ;) - good rendition!
DawnRain chapter 52 . 2/10/2013
Ahhhhh, so much love. This story really leaves me without coherent things to say. I got it as soon as it was Z'den, and I went, "Ohhhh!" And then the scene of her attacking and then kissing him was priceless. It really reminded me of Brekke and F'nor.
I cannot WAIT for the next update. This one showed up last night, but the site wouldn't let me access it until this morning! Just that wait was too long...