Reviews for Sacrifice
Jedi Jesi Jiin chapter 11 . 3/17/2014
This was a beautifully and intricately woven tale full of heartache, despair, and hope! Very well written on all three fronts!
Jedi Jesi Jiin chapter 4 . 3/17/2014
Ah, poor Luke! I loved his reunion with the children, such a tender moment! I could almost feel Luke's desperate relief as I read! Way to go! On the next chapter...
Jedi Jesi Jiin chapter 3 . 3/17/2014
You asked for readers to alert you to mistakes:
Last paragraph, the sentence "She became a leader in the struggle for most must working conditions..."
This does not make sense.

I am loving your story BTW...
Jemi Obsessed chapter 11 . 2/7/2009
LOVED IT! I love how you made Luke's feelings so real! Great work!
Madame Naberrie chapter 1 . 3/7/2006
Well, I read the entire story. I have a few things to say. So, here they are.

1) Wow

2) WOW!

3) DANG!

Ok, that was (I do have a better vocabulary when I try- do not fear). That was a great story. Great idea, fantastic plot, EXCELLENT characters. The thing I hate most is out-of-character Luke and Mara. You definitely know them well- they were written excellently and portrayed in such a believable fashion. I was quite proud. You did the Star Wars universe a lot of good.

First off, excellent plot bunny. I never would have thought of this...but I suppose that it could've happened. I mean, the ex-Emperor's Hand and my favorite farm boy (I have a rabid adoration for little Lukie) are bound to run into some crazed people bent on destroying them every once in a while, simply because they are who they are. But this was just fantastic. You are an excellent writer, and I was unable to tear my eyes from the computer screen (now I have a headache).

Secondly, in a weird sort of way, I was really liking the whole Mara-has-a-major-emotional-breakdown sequence. I was like, “Yes! Finally! Someone can write Mara freaking out and it actually makes sense!” And it was just at the right moment- when everyone is at the end of their rope and feel like they can't take it any longer. And the inner conflict she was experiencing was perfect. She was so mad at him for murdering someone to save her, but at the same time she was still so in love with him that she felt terrible (I know the feeling...except for the whole saving thing). It was just portrayed really naturally, and with such ease. It didn't seem out of place, and fit perfectly.

And you really do have an amazing talent. You're an excellent writer, but you didn't have too much of that fluffy, superfluous stuff that drives me crazy (even though I do that myself sometimes *giggle*). It's comprehensible, but enjoyable. It's just overall well-written. And consistent. All of your chapters are wonderful, not just a few here and there. I envy you...of course, I am only thirteen, and I hear that means there’s room for improvement. Except my stupid English teacher doesn't appreciate my creative writing because she says it's too “free-style without structure or substance.” Whatever. Einstein fully got D's in school and look at how he turned out. The heck with teachers.

You're just wonderful, and I really appreciated this story. Wonderful fanfic, and I will be checking out your profile sometime. Bravo. I salute you.

-Madame Naberrie
FireJade chapter 11 . 10/19/2005
Absolutely awesome! I was so worried when it came around to the verdict; I was literally at the edge of my seat, worrying Luke would be judged as guilty. The characterizations of Luke, Mara, and family were absolutely amazing and very realistic. This fic absolutely swept me away (have I said that already? ;) ) - outstanding job! Gee, words just aren't enough...
MaraJadeSkywalkerJedi chapter 11 . 3/13/2004
Awesome story! I loved it! _
Charley can't be bothered to sign in chapter 11 . 11/23/2002
... wow

That was amazing.

I cried when I thought Luke was gonna die and I cried when I though Mara would loose him but I was sooooo happy when they were finally bak together in the end!

You kept everyone in their characters very well, that was possibly the best story I have read on ! U r fantastic! I can't wait to read more of you stuff, ur a really talented author - in fact I enjoyed that more than most of Kevin Andersons books!
panther7x chapter 11 . 5/18/2002
that was a fun story-too bad it wasn't longer!
Quincey Forder-Denis De Plaen chapter 3 . 5/14/2002
Amazing work!

This is, so far, the best Star Wars fic I've ever read!

Tell me the truth... you play Fading Suns, don't you? I tell you, this story would make a great campaign either for Starwars RPG or Fading Suns (both have a D20 version, so it would make too much trouble to make the conversion)

Anyway, it's an amazing saga, worth of Stackpole or Anderson, with a theme than can be difficult to handle.

"Justice is lost. Justice is raped. Justice is gone. Pull your strings. Justice is Done. Seeking no Truth. Winning is all. Find it so grim. So true. So real."

METALLICA - - "...And Justice For All"
SylvanDryad chapter 11 . 4/23/2002
I loved it! Wow, it took me forever to track it down again but it was worth it.

Beautiful story. I was on the edge of my seat right up until the verdict. I'd love to read anything else you write. You do so very well.
ArianaK chapter 11 . 4/19/2002
Bravo! That was truly an excellent piece of writing. I was holding my breath when the jury was reading the verdict, and I am so happy with the way things ended. I hope you'll be posting up another story soon :)
Enigma Jade too lazy to sign in chapter 11 . 4/13/2002
GREAT JOB! I really liked how you described the verdict. . .Luke's shock was truly well written, and I sat, staring at the screen for about a full minute as I also felt it. ;) Bravo!

Avidia chapter 11 . 4/13/2002
Oh, I'm crying. I love this story! I'm sad that it's over. It's one of the sotries that I always look to see if they're updated every time I get on. I just love it! One of the best Star Wars stories I've seen. Please write more!
Luke and Mara 4ever chapter 11 . 4/12/2002
loved that story! one of the best written ive ever... well, read, i guess! anyway i love the plot and the whole moral dilema going on throughout the story!
48 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »