Reviews for The Lighted Path
Beautiful! XD
Lilith Evanson chapter 1 . 7/17/2011
Wow.
yami yasi chapter 1 . 2/20/2011
oh god .. you write very awesome .. ful of beautiful passion .. i can feel every word of your story .. i can feel sasuke with all of my heart .. thank you dear .. your writing is wonderful
Marcab chapter 1 . 2/15/2011
Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwww! This one just left me with a very nostalgic feeling... Team 7... ::dark aura like when Kakashi had mentioned Sasuke's name in Shippuuden:: What happened to that sweet, awkward boy... the place I see him the most is your stories... Please keep writing. You have a real knack for touching the hearts of your readers.
deletedaccount452 chapter 1 . 2/7/2011
AWWWWWWW THAT'S SUCH A SWEET STORY! You portrayed it very well, too. The details were very good, god I felt like I was Sasuke carrying his two teammates! Hehehehehe SASUKE'S THE BEST!
Juura99 chapter 1 . 2/7/2011
Oh man, I cried with this. I too like to beleive that this is the true Sasuke. He's just so filled with pain and rage over everything that's happened to him, that this part of him is concealed and shrouded, but I believe that it's what he really is. At least, I'm hoping and beleiving for that.

This was excellent, in all honesty. It was short, it was quick, but it was deep and filled with emotion and it portrayed something that I think a lot of people want to see...need to see even.

Thank you for writing this. It's perfect.
Reviewer chapter 1 . 2/7/2011
Aww This was mega cute! They should have made an episode like this or atleast a flashback. So heartbreakingly beautiful. I love how you portrayed Sasuke. He was damaged by past tragedies, but so desperate to keep his new family from facing the same fate. I wish Sasuke really had come to the same conclusion as he did in this story. I agree that Sasuke from the series probably cared about his team more than they let on and that it will later on be revealed. Anyway, this was so amazing. Thank you very much for taking your time to write and share this! Bye!
Naru-Aku13 chapter 1 . 2/6/2011