Reviews for Second Wind
Dear Calore,

I've been a stranger to this site so long I forgot my credentials. Still, coming back to read Second Wind has been an ultmost pleasure.
I remember reading it when in undergrad school, years ago, and a couple of weeks ago I remembered the scene where the pup rund away from Fang, and decided to reread it.

It has been really wonderful, thank you for giving us this piece of your world.

Love and Light on your way,

MadHatter235
Akmaea chapter 11 . 12/8/2016
Please! Oh God why!? I always do this shit to myself reading stories that aren't complete and haven't been worked on in ages (according to the site.) Please update if you can I know it's been a long, LONG, time but please. This story is juicy asf. I will read it again just to try to make myself come to terms with the fact that you may probably never update this. -Two thumbs up-
Lance58 chapter 11 . 5/16/2016
Oh god.. Please please continue... I know Im late but.. Still this is good.. There are still a lot of things unanswered.. How did they have children, and what's up with the voice in fangs head, her arm too and etc... Anyway thank you for sharing I'm so glad to found this.. Can't wait to read more
Melondelights chapter 11 . 4/5/2016
Where did u go? Did they meet?
spacecat090 chapter 11 . 1/6/2016
Just read it after reading a good few flight fics, I enjoyed it unfortunately it seems to have stoped being updated but oh well thanka nonetheless
Jbcjazz chapter 11 . 3/14/2015
Please continue this.! I read this all in one night. It left me in awe and tears. You have to keep going and get Fang and Lightning together again
Talhiri chapter 11 . 2/19/2015
Hope you do update this at some point, it's a really good story
crimson.wolfie chapter 11 . 1/21/2015
I know it's been a long time since the last time you updated and I just wanted to say you good work! I'm more used to read another kind of fanfiction (shiznat, nanofate...) and tomorrow I have the last exam of my college life and your story did a good work relaxing me. Thank you, I was nervous but now I can't help but think about Fang and Lightning with their children...

megamar chapter 11 . 11/7/2014
please update
Avienda chapter 11 . 9/20/2014
Second wind, a friendly wager and brave new world. Pweeeeeaaaase update!

These stories are amazing! You are amazing! And my life could really use some amazingness in it right now.

Sorry for pestering you here and there. No..not really :P
Mr.Ncguy chapter 11 . 6/29/2014
I love your story! pls continue again! i want to know what happened next!
Gcohen chapter 11 . 6/26/2014
First of all, wat an amazing story you got here! It really is something else. A lot of fics tell about Fang coming back after weeks and months from crystallization...but 13 years? Talk about heartache. Is such a shame this great story is no longer active because is so great. Meaby one day you'll come back with more? Eitherway, thank you very much for writting this.
hief chapter 11 . 6/24/2014
sigh... gotta agree with Tara, this fic is a masterpiece. You have a refined way with pacing, characterization, plot-movement, and the overall mastery of the meat of a good story. Even with those heavy hints, Fang's distress and complete withdrawal made it easy to dip with her mindset: her climactic scene with Light, the gorgon pup ( the memories) and Ragnarok/Miss PTSD as an explosive culmination was nothing short of brilliant, my fav scene - amazing work.

And it just got better, which was hard to believe. As sad as I am that this sweet read is abandoned, I'm so thankful you didn't rush any of the character progression - Fang and her family's (i.e. Ari, Av, Light) especially. The distrust bred from 13 years of absence as a fierce need for self-preservation as their last defenses was genuine and heart-wrenching but completely respectful of realistic pacing. Millions of kudos.

Overall, this fic is one of the few I definitely will come back to despite its RIP status; it's satisfying enough for a ride, even if the tracks ended prematurely and we were all thrown off to drown in Fangrai purgatory for a day or two. I won't get my hopes up since it's been more than a year, but hey just know people are here, still hyped for that famous family trip among other things (e.g. Av's solo hunting trip with Pops; Ari's having that certain broken something being fixed; Lights final choice; Fang's future).

This piece is something special and it's completion deserves to be waited for.
Guest chapter 11 . 4/7/2014
Awesome story, read it 2 times in the span of a week! Love the way you effortlessly give all of your characters realistic depth, and bring them to life. Hope you get around to continuing this story, probably the best and most believable Flair on this site! :)
TheLastSuperSaiyan1987 chapter 11 . 2/8/2014
great story, though I am a little worried since well its coming up on a year since an update, I want to know if Light and Fang get back together! please update soon!