Reviews for Second Wind
Ame Ryuokami chapter 11 . 4/28/2013
LOL, can't wait to read Fang's little outing with the girls. XD
Maetsubara4ever chapter 11 . 4/12/2013
I'm looking forward to the next part
Lune de l'eau chapter 11 . 4/7/2013
By the Gods... I am BEGGING you... PLEASE update this soon! I havent logged into my account here to review in ages (1/25/2012 was the last time!) and after all this time am digging it out JUST to reach out to you and plead and tell you of the greatness of this fic! I found this story today and just devoured it, I kid you not when I say I laughed AND cried while reading this... this GEM... this OUTRAGEOUS gem!
There are a quite a few awesome FLight stories out there but nothing as good as this, this story which came about during the time I feel FLight really became noticed (around 2 years or so ago) and some of the finest stories were written. And this fic was just what I needed- no, what EVERYONE needed. I could go on and on but I dont wanna cause I wouldnt be able to stop. So ill cut it short (too late for that lol). This is one of the best fics ive read in a LONG time. Please keep this thing going. Im absolutely dying for Fang's weekend with Light and the Twins. Were all waiting for that next update! You fricken rock!
Luna out )
Silentx32 chapter 11 . 4/7/2013
I honestly thought this story was done but I'm glad you proved me wrong because this is one of the stories I was really interested in.
Amazing work like always and hopefully the wait isn't so long but I will wait forever if I have to :P.
Setch chapter 11 . 4/7/2013
... Though it seems shameful to just use one word to describe this fic I will do it anyways: Godly.
Lang chapter 11 . 4/3/2013
Christ, I thought you vanished. Welcome back! Great chapter, too. Bit of an emotional rollercoaster, even. Love that.
Raziel12 chapter 11 . 4/2/2013
Nice to see you're alive! A great story so far, and I'm looking forward to more. The drama here is very well done, and I particularly like how you portray Fang's struggle to fit into a world that has, from her point of view, passed her by. I'm looking forward to seeing how she gets on with the kids.
Keveh Kins chapter 11 . 4/1/2013
Very happy to see that you're still working on this story, I'm really enjoying it so far. You've a great knack for drawing me into the conflicts of the characters, I've found myself sharing in or sympathising with Fang's anxiety about Avery and Arial, for example. I don't even have kids and I was genuinely a bit panicked for her. The way you write the characters is very engaging and identifiable, you can relate to them when your reading and it makes it that much easier to become immersed in the world you've created and the characters' respective places within it. Also, no worrying about things being 'talky'. Your dialogue comes off as very natural and so far at least I've never thought "Oh wow, that does not sound like something Sazh would say" or what have you. Your conversations flow very well, realistic but still in character. It reinforces the whole idea that everyone's sort of settled into their 'normal' lives, what with it being 13 years on from the game, same people, just more mature, if that makes sense?

One of the best aspects of the story for me is the hitherto unseen but ever present threat of Delita. I love the sense of foreboding that arises every time he's mentioned, like he's a cat waiting outside a mouse hole, ready to pounce the moment one of the L'Cie crew step out of line. It creates some very subtle tension and I'm hoping that once he does appear he'll be as sly as all the hype suggests.

My only real complaint is that occasionally in some very dialogue heavy scenes it can be a little difficult to discern who is saying what. But that could be more a case of me just being slow. At any rate, I'm very much enjoying this story and looking forward to the next chapter. :)

P.S.: Massive sympathy with being busy with college...damn exam season...damn it to hell! *raises fists up the heavens*
Wolvenkite chapter 11 . 3/31/2013
Hope you update soon
chinpokoma chapter 11 . 3/31/2013
wow. really a great conversation showing how two ppl can misunderstand and fight but keep just cool enough to explain themselves and work it out. good luck with school! looking forward to the weekend chapter when you get to it :D
ShadowCub chapter 11 . 3/30/2013
Uh does the angst and drama ever end?
kuma chapter 11 . 3/30/2013
Yessss your alive, Does that mean this story lives!? Great, it was a talkative chapter but I love it, I can wait for more. And give us an update about brave new world, can we get a finished chapter after the cliffhanger you left us with, Please . And welcome back
Matthias Stormcrow chapter 11 . 3/30/2013
Wow that was awesome for a long wait period. It was wortth it hought so can't complain.
Icy-Windbreeze chapter 11 . 3/30/2013
I've really been looking forward to the next chapter. It's nice to see some progress with Light/Fang along with the kids. Great chapter!
Loserpaloza chapter 11 . 3/30/2013
yyyyyyyaaaaaayyyyyy this is one of my fav stories glad to see its still continued
279 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »